Lore Theories

Wait a minute, according to the lore, it was the dryads who crippled Cthulhu at the cost of their entire race, except for one member.
And then the moment the dryad dies another one with a completely different name takes it's place from wherever NPCs come from the next day. The Official Lore is not well thought out and shouldn't be taken as canon.

And then the moment the dryad dies another one with a completely different name takes it's place from wherever NPCs come from the next day. The Official Lore is not well thought out and shouldn't be taken as canon.
Yeah, its there for the same reason as the Terraspark Boots

I think the "clones" of important characters are non cannon

I'll try to theorize about the lore of some elements of Terraria. Will edit this post or post again once something sparks in me.
I agree, I suggest the Terraria devs revise the lore for one of Terraria's anniversaries.

I'll try to theorize about the lore of some elements of Terraria. Will edit this post or post again once something sparks in me.

I agree, I suggest the Terraria devs revise the lore for one of Terraria's anniversaries.
The devs actually aren’t even the ones who wrote it. It was the TCT, who are basically no more professional than we are but got their lore approved just because the devs liked the middle finger towards the mechanical brain boss.

What do you think the Lunatic Cultist says?
Ok, so, you know how people teach you stranger danger when you're little? And how they say people could try to lure you by saying things like "Come with me, I know your mom." I always hear him say "I KNOW YOUR MOM".

Ok, so, you know how people teach you stranger danger when you're little? And how they say people could try to lure you by saying things like "Come with me, I know your mom." I always hear him say "I KNOW YOUR MOM".
funny. I hear “I HEAR YOU KNOW” yes in fact we do.

Back
Top Bottom