PS4 “A Network Error has Occured”

Firelord1259

Terrarian
So me and my friends have decided to get back into Terraria, all my friends can join just fine except one. Last time we played about a year or two ago it was the same problem with the same person. Whenever they attempt to join they are met with a screen that says “A Network Error has Occurred” and it says they left before they even have joined.

So me and my friends have decided to get back into Terraria, all my friends can join just fine except one. Last time we played about a year or two ago it was the same problem with the same person. Whenever they attempt to join they are met with a screen that says “A Network Error has Occurred” and it says they left before they even have joined.
Hi @rumaherHDW - are all your friends in North America, or are they in a non-English speaking country? The “says they left” part of your message sounds similar to an issue I see that people in other countries have sometimes. Beyond that, have you checked your NAT settings on the PS4 - try changing them and see if it makes a difference.

Hi @rumaherHDW - are all your friends in North America, or are they in a non-English speaking country? The “says they left” part of your message sounds similar to an issue I see that people in other countries have sometimes. Beyond that, have you checked your NAT settings on the PS4 - try changing them and see if it makes a difference.
@Unit One Yes we all live in North America and in the same State. My NAT type is type 2 but i'm pretty sure their NAT type is the same as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom