Terraria State of the Game - January 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they were made unobtainable except the titan, dragon, and spectral armor which you could purchase from the traveling merchant and the rest of the items like the horned god set, ocram tropies, and the ocram mask were made unobtainable once they removed ocram but the weapons were removed from the game

I wonder if my modded stacks on playstation will become normal stacks or just stay a modded stack of items. I also wonder if my warding solar armor will become normal once 1.4 comes out. I hope I still get to keep them

when 1.4 comes out to console I can research everything in my chests and hold them there instead of three chest rooms. That is a feature I will love

when 1.4 comes out to console I can research everything in my chests and hold them there instead of three chest rooms. That is a feature I will love
Actually, you wouldn’t be able to access all those things in your 1.3 world with a Journey character. Journey characters can only go in Journey Mode worlds, and once the world’s made, you can’t change the mode

Man can't wait for 1.4 because I just need an encanted sword and I am able to craft the zenith once 1.4 comes out for console but also sad because the legacy items will be removed

Last edited:
Ah, I thought there was a link that led you to a manual download. Never mind then
There is a manual download, however you need tmodloader to do anything with it. Mod developers usually have manual downloads but they're mostly just there for backup in case people want to download the mod while the mod browser is down.

All of this looks amazing but I couldn't find anything on the one thing I'm after. That's news on beta testing. I understand that an alpha version is made but will public beta testers be able to test terraria 1.4 on console platforms? Really I'm just looking for a way to play 1.4 on my PS4 as soon as possible 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom