Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Okay, so, for whatever reason, whenever i exit tmodloader on steam, steam still says its running, and wont let me do anything else unless i shut down steam and restart it, is it a modloader issue or a steam issue?

My game keeps getting an error when I try to play the game
1608867816106.png

Maybe someone knows how to remove the 4 GB limit?
I have 16GB RAM memory, and in early versions TML i don't have this problem...
View attachment 300127

Tmodloader has literally nothing to do with system ram as Terraria is a 32bit application, the most ram it will ever consume is at max 4gb. It has NEVER used more than that, so your claim of older versions not having this problem is false. You never reached the limit in the older versions, most likely by not using the same amount of mods.

Tmodloader has literally nothing to do with system ram as Terraria is a 32bit application, the most ram it will ever consume is at max 4gb. It has NEVER used more than that, so your claim of older versions not having this problem is false. You never reached the limit in the older versions, most likely by not using the same amount of mods.

The large content mods have jumped in size considerably over the years. It isnt necessarily that the number of mods is more now but the amount of ram needed to run mods now is much higher. Mods are just generally bulkier.
But since the introduction of 64 bit tmodloader the ram reatriction is irrelevant.

Hopefully the 64 bit protocols are uaed whem tmodloader finally updates to 1.4.

use tmodloader 64bits

Anyone know why terraria might crash without generating an error log in tmodloader?
I've had a couple of crashes tonight and there is nothing in the log that gives me much insight into what might be causing the crash.

I'm attaching the log on the off chance that I just stupidly missed the error or something.

Attachments

• client.log
    68.7 KB · Views: 143
Whoa, still no 1.4 update? Pardon my surprise but last time I checked was like 5-6 months ago, so I kind of assumed it would be out by now. I know the devs rarely read the forums, but is somebody following the progress on Discord? Is it beginning to approach a stable release, or are we talking another half a year or waiting?

Whoa, still no 1.4 update? Pardon my surprise but last time I checked was like 5-6 months ago, so I kind of assumed it would be out by now. I know the devs rarely read the forums, but is somebody following the progress on Discord? Is it beginning to approach a stable release, or are we talking another half a year or waiting?
I think they aren't going to answer this, but what I can say is: I'm following the progress on Discord and I think this update has no ETA, but it is coming soon. And one more thing: I'm waiting for this since 1.4 version and I'm just being patient.
Let's hope it doesn't take many months to update.

I hope I helped you.

check their github milestone page, from the looks it might not even be in 2021

Back
Top Bottom