Should I switch to pc?

ReverseToad

Terrarian
I know terraria on pc is 30 bucks but I really want to get it on there. I feel like playing mods would be really fun and all but I’m still not sure if it’s worth the money. I would appreciate if you guys could help me make a decision!

it worth it because you get the 1.4 update/severs to play/tmodloader/it really cheap compared to the console(Please note that I'm a console player

For sure, I've had it for years and I don't regret buying it at all. Servers, Mods, TModLoader, and just using the keyboard in mouse in general changes Terraria on PC big time. Playing with a keyboard and mouse is a big game changer.

there is no reason to not get terraria on pc, mods are amazing, terraria on pc in general, quality server support, so much easier than waiting 5 years for that damned cursor to move across the screen on console

Terraria on PC is the best option. Performance, mods, and everything in between. I recommend switching.

Hi there @mudspud welcome to the forums. :merchantsmile: As you’re new here, you may not realize that responses with more merit are expected in threads. You have a few posts made today (in other threads) that are also lacking. Instead of replying to you in each one, I wanted to give you a blanket statement here.

For sure, I've had it for years and I don't regret buying it at all. Servers, Mods, TModLoader, and just using the keyboard in mouse in general changes Terraria on PC big time. Playing with a keyboard and mouse is a big game changer.
Oh thank you. But I already have it, and I agree it’s much better on pc!

Depends if you plan to use that computer outside of terraria
If so, yes!
If not, no.
Granted, you could probably get Terraria working on a Chromebook, I have a $400 work laptop and it runs amazing on it

Back
Top Bottom