Should it be added?

• Yes

Votes: 38 97.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters

Kane Schmitz

Spazmatism
I think that adding o_O as a new reaction would be good, considering that a lot of strange stuff is on the forums (like this
1614114226473.jpeg
, making this reaction very fitting. It wouldn’t boost reaction score, like ;(and :mad:. The base 4 are kind of limiting. @Unit One and @Kazzymodus , how many “Yes” responses to the poll would I need for this to happen?

Last edited:
The reason we have these six is because the reaction system was pretty much ripped directly from Facebook by Xenforo and uses the exact same emotions as that one.

I remember on a different forum there was an entire movement to get a confused reaction added. I'm guessing that's what this is.

If any emotes are added, it won't be because you got a certain amount of likes. Spamming it especially will not help the cause.

Man, society would be places if the TCF had the o_O reaction. Wow, I'm impressed I'm even still alive without the TCF having the o_O reaction. I sure do hope no one thinks I'm pushing for the TCF to have the o_O reaction because boy would the TCF having the o_O reaction be useful.

Man, society would be places if the TCF had the o_O reaction. Wow, I'm impressed I'm even still alive without the TCF having the o_O reaction. I sure do hope no one thinks I'm pushing for the TCF to have the o_O reaction because boy would the TCF having the o_O reaction be useful.
Yes, I am totally not pushing for o_O to be added
I just came here to exist

Back
Top Bottom