The Official Geometry Dash Thread

Oh no....

Attachments

• 20210226_174542.jpg
    20210226_174542.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 77
I finally beat Motion by TamaN as a 25th demon, I placed at #4 on my demon list, Above X (#5), and below Fire Spire (#3)

Nice job mate.
Also, you thought that X was hard? I only have 7 demons but I kinda saw that level is pretty easy, it's just that I don't play (mobile) games too much so I don't grind demons as much as other players...
My next demon is actually a medium demon, named The Valley of Souls, I saw that level pretty easy compare to other medium demons.

Nice job mate.
Also, you thought that X was hard? I only have 7 demons but I kinda saw that level is pretty easy, it's just that I don't play (mobile) games too much so I don't grind demons as much as other players...
My next demon is actually a medium demon, named The Valley of Souls, I saw that level pretty easy compare to other medium demons.
X is easier than Motion, VeritY by serponge would be a 30th demon, later I will grind some demons

As of now I have now 40 demons, I beat The Behemoth as a 40th demon! But I think I will star grind soon probably on April 16.....

Geometry Dash is all right I guess. Don’t care for the music, which is a big part of the game. One thing that bothers me is in Meltdown’s “Viking Arena” I swear to god I can hear trombones complimenting the main melody. And yet, instruments like that wouldn’t make sense in the game’s genre of music.

Anyways I usually play this game when I have nothing better to do at school. I’ve beaten every single main campaign level except Hexagon Force and Electrodynamix as well as the demon levels. From what I’ve seen it takes a huge grind just to beat some of the harder levels which is simply not my cup of tea. However once I beat Hexagon Force and Electrodynamix I’ll really have no other choice than to move on to Clubstep and try to beat that.

Geometry Dash is all right I guess. Don’t care for the music, which is a big part of the game. One thing that bothers me is in Meltdown’s “Viking Arena” I swear to god I can hear trombones complimenting the main melody. And yet, instruments like that wouldn’t make sense in the game’s genre of music.

Anyways I usually play this game when I have nothing better to do at school. I’ve beaten every single main campaign level except Hexagon Force and Electrodynamix as well as the demon levels. From what I’ve seen it takes a huge grind just to beat some of the harder levels which is simply not my cup of tea. However once I beat Hexagon Force and Electrodynamix I’ll really have no other choice than to move on to Clubstep and try to beat that.
You know, just keep trying. We never know what we can do. If I returned to full-time GD, I would have played a Hard Demon by now. But I'm lazy... really.

Last edited:
Nice
You're on the new leaderboard AND you use Viprin's texture pack.
Also, before I was spelling Virpin not Viprin, and Youtube didn't recognize and consider it's normal. I felt dumb.

Back
Top Bottom