tModLoader Extensible Inventory - Limitless, paginated inventory

I use this mod because im a hoarder. it works nice with equitable inventory. I have a single page with a bunch of solar sets. the multi page crafting feature is kinda wonky for me but its fine. I use the checklist feature in recipe browser to check where I leave items. great mod imo

Send me your client.log file. Chances are it's an interfering mod. If you don't want to wait for a fix, you can try disabling half of your mods at a time until the problem goes away, then re-enabling your mods minus the one causing the issue.

The scrollwheel code might need to be improved, though I'll have to work around some limits to tML to do so.

Here's the log file (i assume it's the right one) and i'm pretty sure it's not a conflict as when i disable all the mods that change the inventory it still does it if this one is enabled.
Still might be tho, thanks for the help.

Attachments

• client.log
    26.1 KB · Views: 102
Though i do seem to have a second log file from earlier with the same mods. It has a lot more in it though so it will probably be more helpful

Attachments

• client.log
    42.7 KB · Views: 99
Here's the log file (i assume it's the right one) and i'm pretty sure it's not a conflict as when i disable all the mods that change the inventory it still does it if this one is enabled.
Mod conflicts can happen in weird upstream ways that don't always make sense. Unless you've confirmed the issue is still happening with only Extensible Inventory running, it's likely still a mod conflict.

What Hamstar said, but it's also worth bringing this issue up to the mod owners if it really is a conflict as it might be something on their end too
Disable mods one by one and check them until you find the culprit

Thanks for all the help up to now, i have learned something very interesting about mod conflicts. Apparently, a mod that literally only adds 5 items was causing the conflict. Lucky it wasn't a mod i cared about. Again, thanks for all the help.

know whats causing this?
1605806755636.png

Hey, loved this mod, used it all the time. However, after taking a long break from modded Terraria and coming back a couple of days ago, I couldn't find this one on the mod browser menu. I downloaded it manually and I can't use it on tml 0.11.8.1
Is there be an update any time soon, or am I doing anything in the wrong way?

Attachments

• client.log
    18.9 KB · Views: 75
Hey, loved this mod, used it all the time. However, after taking a long break from modded Terraria and coming back a couple of days ago, I couldn't find this one on the mod browser menu. I downloaded it manually and I can't use it on tml 0.11.8.1
Is there be an update any time soon, or am I doing anything in the wrong way?
You might have already downloaded it, and it's not showing up in the mod browser list. There's a button that cycles the filter mode of the mod browser, letting you see mods you already have instead of mods you don't (or both).

It's amazing idea, i love it. Thou a little overpowered? How about another version of the mod where you have to craft an upgrade and use it to add page to inventory? Those upgrades would be harder to craft each time you apply a new upgrade, so it could be limited to for example 10 upgrades or so?
He says its a cheat mod, but you can use magic storage its just not in your invintory

See also Portable Storage.
Hi Hamstar, thanks for your reply. I delete all my mods and download Extensible Inventory form the browser menu, but is giving me the same clash that says I can not use it in tml 0.11.8.1, how can I fix this issue?

Hi Hamstar, thanks for your reply. I delete all my mods and download Extensible Inventory form the browser menu, but is giving me the same clash that says I can not use it in tml 0.11.8.1, how can I fix this issue?
Try restarting the game.

Would eliminate the "cheat-y" nature of the mod if you could turn it into some sort of item. For example, a backpack accessory that adds a page’s worth of inventory, but it takes a bunch to get/craft it?

Hey, would it at all be able to make this a bit more compatible with Fargo's equipable inventory? The items in the addition inventories work if I'm on that specific page, but would it be possible to make it check all inventories for equipables? Or is this something I'm gonna have to ask Fargo about?

ATTENTION: HELP WANTED!

Extensible Inventory
v1.5.2.1

Mirror

Note: Requires Mod Helpers

kjpFJfh.png

Implements an extensible, paginated inventory for players, able to be increased endlessly.

Note: In its base form, this is a "cheat" mod, and it will always be. Limitations of use can be implemented via. config or via. the API for game modes, player abilities, special circumstances, or custom items (e.g. a backpack accessory). Ask if you need coding help with this, or to request new API functions.

Source available here. API also available.

Available config fields are defined here.

ExtensibleInventory.png

When are they going to add item collection to the other tabs without us having to keep switching tabs when the current inventory is full?

Back
Top Bottom