Hot Topic What is your favorite Terraria boss?.

Boss

• King Slime

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Eoc

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Eow

• Boc

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Queen Bee

• Skeletron

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Wof

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Twins

Votes: 14 12.3%
  • Destroyer

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Skeletron Prime

• Plantera

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Golem

• Duke Fishron

Votes: 13 11.4%
  • Lunatic Cultist

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Pillars (say witch one)

• Moonlord

• Queen Slime

• Empress Of Light

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Betsy

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Deerclops

• Total voters
No exclusive bosses? Well then I'll just say Ocram.
cuz I can't vote for him.
Well what's your favourite 1.4 boss?

Anyway, mine is the Empress of Light. Her attacks are very colourful, cool-looking and complex, there isn't really a "cheese" strategy for her unlike for many bosses, she is very fun to fight, and her drops are very powerful, except for the Starlight.

Last edited:
Well what's your favourite 1.4 boss?

Anyway, mine is the Empress of Light. Her attacks are very colourful, cool-looking and complex, there isn't really a "cheese" strategy for her unlike for many bosses, she is very fun to fight, and her drops are very powerful, except for the Starlight.
How could I decide which 1.4 boss is my favorite if I haven't fought them?

i dont understand why everyone likes the twins
they're the worst
i hate it so much
skelly prime is just a fun battle to me

wofeye.png

also i like WoF

Im Like King Slime because Drop Best Things for Pre Hardmode, For Example a Slimy Saddle, The Twins is 2 EoCs Together and its Very Hard to Beat then

I would like to hear who is your favorite boss, i don't mean the hardest or the one that gives the better loot (But if your favorite boss is just that because of those reasons it's awesome too!).
Well i could say mine is the eater of worlds, why?. Is mostly because i still remember the first time i battled the EoW, it was inside of the corruption tunnel system and i was still a BIG noob to Terraria i destroyed the orbs and then it appeared i was really confused and i didn't know or had the gear to fight against it . I don't have to say that i got eaten in 0.5 seconds but i still love to fight him in the underground.
I really liked Ocram. I know he’s not a thing (yet), but he was just really cool

Back
Top Bottom