Ultra wide screen + terraria

Maxoxpower

Terrarian
hello there!

i know that terraria will never suport ultra wide screen cause of the "aggro spawn" enemies.
saw that when i used some third party tricks to get my ultra wide screen working well with terraria.

enemies that are far in the right and the left spawn in the screen instead of off screen
its not very great for immersion so i get out of this but .. screen resolution stretch badly..its big .

is it possible to use a bigger resolution like a normal screen but have 2 black square in the right and the left?
cause i only get zoom in screen for my resolution... :( and default terraria resolution dont seems to have that black squares

hello there!

i know that terraria will never suport ultra wide screen cause of the "aggro spawn" enemies.
saw that when i used some third party tricks to get my ultra wide screen working well with terraria.

enemies that are far in the right and the left spawn in the screen instead of off screen
its not very great for immersion so i get out of this but .. screen resolution stretch badly..its big .

is it possible to use a bigger resolution like a normal screen but have 2 black square in the right and the left?
cause i only get zoom in screen for my resolution... :( and default terraria resolution dont seems to have that black squares
you can stretch the tab out to do something like this.

the screen is very close to my character and zooming does nothing. i can only zoom in.

can you elaborate more on this please
Stretch one of these

simple-minimal-browser-layout-representation-5b7343a446e0fb005031dfdf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom