What's the worst bug you have encountered?

Tbh I don't think these qualify as "bugs" but there was one bug that I encountered but it was actually hilarious
So if you had a hardy shell on the PS3 edition, summoning the mount would spawn a frog next to it. Literally infinite froggies xD
Oh, this is so similar to two bugs I encountered on the Wii U. The first time was when I used my bug net, and a Snail spawned. I ended up catching like 800 something Snails.
The second time was when I tried placing an Ultrabright Torch in the air by accident, and it turned into a firefly. I ended up sacrificing like half my stack of the torches to get fireflies.
Never reproduced either, sadly.

Oh, this is so similar to two bugs I encountered on the Wii U. The first time was when I used my bug net, and a Snail spawned. I ended up catching like 800 something Snails.
The second time was when I tried placing an Ultrabright Torch in the air by accident, and it turned into a firefly. I ended up sacrificing like half my stack of the torches to get fireflies.
Never reproduced either, sadly.
At least you were lucky enough to have something that was actually something that was useful. not much you can do with 100 frogs ;-;

True.

As for one of the worst bugs, when the Wii U crashed while my friend and I were playing Terraria on it, we ended up losing my friend's slimy saddle. We placed a gravestone in memory of Slimpy the first, king slime hired him because he didn't have enough staff.

The Cultists literally will not respawn. I've re-killed Golem, checked my dungeon to make sure nothing is wrong, waited several in game days after being killed by Moon Lord on my first ever attempt at him, nothing will work. They just won't respawn. Please help me. I am immensely frustrated and have yet to find a solution.
Have you modified your dungeon at all? The dungeon point checks for several criteria before the cultists will respawn.
One--it needs to be fairly flat. If the place where each cultist spawns is too high or low, they won't spawn.
Two--It needs a ceiling 11-13 blocks above the center. This ceiling can be one block wide, just over the center--but you need to know where the center IS first.
Three--There can't be any blocks, platforms, or even certain furniture items between the floor and ceiling.
Four--I've noticed if I leave and come back with time frozen in Journey mode they'll often disappear. Make sure time isn't frozen.

Last edited:
When consoles were patched into 1.2 the game was laughably broken. Plantera bulbs never spawned, worlds corrupted, and item droprates were whacky beyond belief. The only good thing was we could use a piggy bank glitch to manipulate dirt into ANY item ID so we all get Red Wings (which functioned on console and didn't hurt you)

Back
Top Bottom