PC Need Help For Expert Mode.

Curesto

Terrarian
Hi, after finishing the Normal mode, i've started playing Expert mode.

Only beaten Eye Of Cthulhu, Eater Of Worlds and King Slime.

I have no idea how to fight other bosses at the moment.

Thanks in advance.

I have these items:
Terraria_2021_03_14_02_37_43_025.png

You should definitely get hermes boots or a variation of it and then get the goblin tinkerer for rocket boots. Then combine those two boots into spectre boots, which will help a lot on the other bosses. Without them you probably won't have good enough mobility. Also try exploring some sky islands for fledgling wings, they work very well with spectre boots. Then I'd go fight skeletron or queen bee.

You should definitely get hermes boots or a variation of it and then get the goblin tinkerer for rocket boots. Then combine those two boots into spectre boots, which will help a lot on the other bosses. Without them you probably won't have good enough mobility. Also try exploring some sky islands for fledgling wings, they work very well with spectre boots. Then I'd go fight skeletron or queen bee.
Thanks. I couldn't find Hermes Boots, i thought these are easy to find. I've been thinking about the go fight with the both bosses with Molten Armor and Terragrim.

Are these items powerful enough for these bosses?
Should i get better accessories?

Thank you.

Just a tip, holding Alt and clicking on an item in your inventory favourites it, so it can't be quick stacked or accidentally trashed.

Thanks. I couldn't find Hermes Boots, i thought these are easy to find. I've been thinking about the go fight with the both bosses with Molten Armor and Terragrim.

If you can't find Hermes Boots anywhere, you can also fish to get crates and they have a chance of dropping Sailfish Boots. They're just like Hermes boots and can be tinkered into Rocket or Amphibian Boots.

Looks like you have all the other weapons, armor, and accessories you'll need otherwise.

Hi, after finishing the Normal mode, i've started playing Expert mode.

Only beaten Eye Of Cthulhu, Eater Of Worlds and King Slime.

I have no idea how to fight other bosses at the moment.

Thanks in advance.

I have these items:
View attachment 312115
I remember helping you out in the other thread. Progression is no different in expert. I do recommend starting an herb farm by buying planter boxes from the Dryad, because potions are the difference between success and failure in expert mode.

If you can't find Hermes Boots anywhere, you can also fish to get crates and they have a chance of dropping Sailfish Boots. They're just like Hermes boots and can be tinkered into Rocket or Amphibian Boots.

Looks like you have all the other weapons, armor, and accessories you'll need otherwise.
Update, i've found Hermes Boots and crafted Spectre Boots. Also, i've modified all of my accessories to Warding. I think i'm good to go.
Terraria_2021_03_14_18_10_41_596.png

I don't see bullets for your Minishark. That is nice for not losing your health and quickly kill bosses. Also, you can try to craft Meteor Bullets, which are insane with Minishark.
I have 1 stack of ammo. But, i'll go Melee with Terragrim.

Back
Top Bottom