Xbox One My achievements in terraria are lost!

Sonic Terraria

Terrarian
I would like to complain that I have lost almost all off my terraria achievements, if you have someone to helpe me with my problem I am waiting and thank you very much in advance.

It all started three months ago I was playing terraria I left as usual and now three months later I entered the terraria I went to look at my achievements within the game I had lost morethan half.

I play on the Xbox, but I missed the game's achievements.

A lot of fun your Click Me game!:dryadtongue::dryadconfused::dryadgrin:
I made the "click me" thing a long time ago back when i was newer to the site, but i decided to keep it on here because i thought it was funny. I'm glad you enjoy it ^^

Uh, if you are talking about Xbox achievements disappearing, you should contact Microsoft for that. If it is the in-game achievements (this extends to the Xbox achievements to a degree), try re-triggering them? Or do it on a different character.

Uh, if you are talking about Xbox achievements disappearing, you should contact Microsoft for that. If it is the in-game achievements (this extends to the Xbox achievements to a degree), try re-triggering them? Or do it on a different character.

I've tried it with other characters but they really disappeared!

Back
Top Bottom