Resolved F***. RUSSIAN. FACEBOOK. JUST HELP ME IT'S THE SECOND TIME

Joker The Hunter

Steampunker
1616088850637.png

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THIS ANYMORE

View attachment 312679
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THIS ANYMORE

Last time this happened, you said that you fixed it by updating your browser or your facebook extension. Here's what you said:
you said about other browser so I was going to download other to test and I remembered that I forgot to update the firefox so I was going to update and appeared one recommendation that was the extension facebook container that protect you from facebook invasion of privacity... and saying now I rebember that I forgot again to update firefox...

It's not anything that we can fix. This is something to do with your computer and your programs.

Update your Computer to Windows 10, Windows 7 has their support killed off which sucks... your computer might be vulnerable to numerous amounts of Pop-Ups reading Russian Facebook, Raid: Shadow Legends, Valorant, and Free-To-Play games which are misleading and cause Malware and Viruses.

Last time this happened, you said that you fixed it by updating your browser or your facebook extension. Here's what you said:

It's not anything that we can fix. This is something to do with your computer and your programs.
I know but only some sites he apears and this one is one of them and also the facebook container is on right now and it blocks the common facebook but not the russian facebook

Back
Top Bottom