What is the hardest game you have played or seen someone play

If you count mods, Celeste is the hardest game I've ever played. I literally have racked up 8000 deaths on one custom map before. It was Mid-Grandmaster difficulty but I did eventually beat it.

Otherwise, Monolith on it's hundredth difficulty setting makes me want to cry.

With mods, for sure A Hat in Time. There's a modded snatcher fight that looks nearly impossible. Without mods, however, I would say monolith as well. I haven't played it enough to really get an idea of the difficulty, but if I'm struggling on the second difficulty level then there's going to be a lot of suffering for me later on.

Hot take. I genuinely think that the hardest gaming achievement to date is beating Tartarus 100% in Geometry Dash. That game is insaaaaaanely hard. Also there are many harder levels currently being beaten so even if Tartarus isn’t hard enough, i guarantee one of them is.

Hot take. I genuinely think that the hardest gaming achievement to date is beating Tartarus 100% in Geometry Dash. That game is insaaaaaanely hard. Also there are many harder levels currently being beaten so even if Tartarus isn’t hard enough, i guarantee one of them is.
wow lot of people say geometery dash

I'd say Celeste, Hollow Knight, and Getting Over It with Bennet Foddy. Celeste gets brutal with the later B sides, C Sides, and Farewell, but it's a good challenge that feels amazing to get through (just beat Farewell this week and got 1a dashless, goldens are up next.) Hollow Knight is definitely challenging as you encounter new things, but nothing ever seems totally out of reach and the game does a good job of finding a way to let you get past those challenges (although the final Pantheon is currently kicking my butt lmao.) And then Getting Over It is, well, yeah. It's certainly the most rage-inducing one on the list, but I find it fascinating since it's essentially built around the struggle since every new inch of progress feels amazing, even if you lose it just a few seconds later. It's essentially creating true obstacles for you to figure out how to overcome with a real risk of setback and failure to learn from (as of writing this I have not completed the game yet, these are just my thoughts on what I've experienced so far.)

i once played a game called autobahn polci sim 2 i think the polci is police in german but i dont know how to spell it lol the reason it was hard was because it was unresponsive and also the controls were :red: my dad played it first and it took him like 5 mins to just get into the car its that bad also he wasnt able to get someone to pull over for a bit and after he got them into custody they failed for causing to much chaos lol when i tryed i couldnt even get a person into my car

Spec Ops: The Line on FUBAR Difficulty. Enemies deal very high damage, always likely to throw grenades at you, Snipers kill you in one hit with a single bullet, health takes longer to regenerate, highly less ammo and grenades, the final levels are insanely difficult since you’re playing as Captain Martin Walker, since the mid point of the game, he’s gone insanely crazy of accidentally killing civilians as he thought they were “enemy soldiers of the rogue 33rd Infantry” under his orders, he starts experiencing a lot hallucinations of enemy soldiers turning into one of his teammates, killing the teammate look-alike, and enemy soldiers in hallucinations are difficult to hit and kill.

Homefront (2011) on Guerilla Difficulty is one of Hardest Games ever on their Highest Difficulty setting, on the PS3 port, it's waaaay harder because the L1 and R1 Shoulder Buttons are used to Aim Down Sights and Fire Weapons instead of the L2 and R2 Triggers, and you can't even change the controls your own way!!! No button remapping, and I don't like to use L1 and R1 to Aim and Shoot on the DualShock 3 Controller, L2 and R2 is better. I like to use L1 and R1 ONLY for throwing Grenades and Tacticals! I'd rather play the Xbox 360 and PC ports because LT and RT are used to Aim and Shoot while LB and RB are used to throw Grenades and Tacticals.

Back
Top Bottom