Anime General Discussion

I... don't like anime. There's too many series that have too much blood, pervy scenes, or too much quirkiness. There are exceptions, Future Diary was okay and One Punch Man was good, but AOT is phenomenal, it's serious, not too weird, and only a few really bad violent scenes.

I find Sword Art Online and the Blood Series repulsive.

I usually watch 6 anime at a time.
ON 6 DIFFERENT SCREENS :cool:
just kidding, but at the moment I am watching one piece (caught up to the latest episode), asssasination classroom S2, code geass, no game no life, sousei no onmyouji and Hunter x Hunter.
Does anybody else juggle multiple anime at the same time, or do you just finish a series before watching another?

edit: I shortened assasination before so it got censored, so I changd it to the longer version

Last edited:
I usually watch 6 anime at a time.
ON 6 DIFFERENT SCREENS :cool:
just kidding, but at the moment I am watching one piece (caught up to the latest episode), :red: class S2, code geass, no game no life, sousei no onmyouji and Hunter x Hunter.
Does anybody else juggle multiple anime at the same time, or do you just finish a series before watching another?
Didn't know people do multiple, I have 10+ I'm currently watching, and yes I do mean that, almost done with 2/3 atm, I'll finish those in the next few days. (Akagi, Clannad, and perhaps Ajin or Hellsing Ultimate)

;(:happy:High School of the Dead, High School DxD, Fairy Tail, Black Lagoon, Seven Deadly Sins, Saekano: How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend. MY ABSOLUTE FAVS of these years!! :D

I hate that Censorship in Anime is a thing and an always thing in US Anime, which is unfair. Whoever thought that Censorship in Japanese English dubbed Anime should be part of the US Article is an :red: because we teens don’t care about female nudity, like who the hell cares?! Or why would they :red: about highly graphical amounts of Intense Violence and Blood and Gore!!!

What’s the point of anime without nudity and blockbuster action-packed Graphic Violence?! Those are the important aspects of anime! Without those important aspects, the anime is worse.

What’s the point of anime without nudity and blockbuster action-packed Graphic Violence?! Those are the important aspects of anime! Without those important aspects, the anime is worse.
Not all anime is about nudity and violence, and not everyone wants to see nudity and violence all the time in the anime they watch. If you want the uncensored one, why not just buy its DVD? Animes in TV are tend to get censored, because everyone, even kids, can watch it.

Not all anime is about nudity and violence, and not everyone wants to see nudity and violence all the time in the anime they watch. If you want the uncensored one, why not just buy its DVD? Animes in TV are tend to get censored, because everyone, even kids, can watch it.
Even Hulu US allows anime to be uncensored except sub-sequels, or reboots are missing. It’s understandable that kids have the right to watch anime that’s at least toned down enough or a kid’s anime, which is very acceptable.

I just think that Adult Anime for teens like me are Blockbuster Action-Packed Hits that have a lot of enjoyability like Akame Ga Kill, High School of the Dead, High School DxD and it’s sub-sequels and reboots, and Black Lagoon for example.

Back
Top Bottom