Portfolio/Multi-Topic Acrobat NPC? Battle Hooks? How bizarre!

Looks like a good start, but there isn't enough NPC-specific content to be worthwhile at the moment. Adding some new, unique movement accessories would help this a lot. What about Acrobat Boots which increase jump height directly after landing a jump, so jumping again will result in a slightly higher jump than normal? You could Tinker it with Frog Legs to get Leapfrog Boots, or with Tiger Climbing Claws to and a Lucky Horseshoe to get Parkour Gear.

Even then, one new tinkerable Accessory and a new Weaponized Grappling Hook or two isn't going to cut it at the moment. Try coming up with more new content until you have at least a few unique items. Also, the Hook isn't useful enough of an item to be sold, so you might want to replace that. ;)

Overall, this lacks much needed content, but I can see it going somewhere. Waiting to see what you come up with!

Looks like a good start, but there isn't enough NPC-specific content to be worthwhile at the moment. Adding some new, unique movement accessories would help this a lot. What about Acrobat Boots which increase jump height directly after landing a jump, so jumping again will result in a slightly higher jump than normal? You could Tinker it with Frog Legs to get Leapfrog Boots, or with Tiger Climbing Claws to and a Lucky Horseshoe to get Parkour Gear.

Even then, one new tinkerable Accessory and a new Weaponized Grappling Hook or two isn't going to cut it at the moment. Try coming up with more new content until you have at least a few unique items. Also, the Hook isn't useful enough of an item to be sold, so you might want to replace that. ;)

Overall, this lacks much needed content, but I can see it going somewhere. Waiting to see what you come up with!

Well, it's simply a work in progress. I wanted to at least start it up, and I'm aware the NPC didn't sell enough yet.

Added a little more content, and hoping to go further.
..Yeah, I did add Acrobat Boots, but still different from what you imagined.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom