Unleash Your Creativity - Terraria Steam Workshop Support Launches Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ability to make translation packs is really nice, especially for currently unsupported languages, but would it be possible to get the official translations fixed? There are still several errors, some as simple as typos in the official in-game translations.

The ability to make translation packs is really nice, especially for currently unsupported languages, but would it be possible to get the official translations fixed? There are still several errors, some as simple as typos in the official in-game translations.

As we are made aware, we may make a pass at it. Focus immediately is on gameplay issues, but feel free to let us know.

It also would be nice if you added custom players to Steam Workshop! I see no reason not to do it except additional work.

- Fixed an issue where Star Cannon's projectile could not be fired through platforms
Does this apply to the Super Star Shooter too?
Cause if i recall correctly it's stars also had issues with platforms.

EDIT: Quoted wrong changelong line. Corrected now.

Things I'm looking forward to:
  1. A Drunk World & ForTheWorthy Texture Pack (i.e. Jimmarn's Official Texture Pack)!
  2. Lesser-known, quality Adventure Maps that we've likely missed!
  3. A Terraria Otherworld Texture Pack!
  4. High-quality, custom, original Terraria OSTs (some Calamity tracks are pretty decent)!
  5. More original Developer creations, period.

Does this apply to the Super Star Shooter too?
Cause if i recall correctly it's stars also had issues with platforms.

EDIT: Quoted wrong changelong line. Corrected now.

It does not appear to have this issue (I'm testing it out as we speak). Our change only applied to the projectile from the classic Star Cannon.

I'm not sure what it is... but every time there's a new update, the game feels more & more "clean-looking", or polished. Is it just me, or does the games resolution seem greatly improved? 🤔 🥤

20210329135333_1.jpg

20210329135935_1.jpg

20210329140147_1.jpg

Side Note: I've also been playing Calamity Mod, so maybe the differences between 1.3.5 & 1.4 may be much greater than I'd originally thought, as far as quality is concerned.

I'm not sure what it is... but every time there's a new update, the game feels more & more "clean-looking", or polished. Is it just me, or does the games resolution seem greatly improved? 🤔 🥤

Side Note: I've also been playing Calamity Mod, so maybe the differences between 1.3.5 & 1.4 may be much greater than I'd originally thought, as far as quality is concerned.
Those screenshots are with a texture pack that has better shading I think.

So since we have custom music mods, how are we able to make custom music banks now? I am planning on making a Doom music resource pack.

is it possible to edit the texture pack we download from the workshop?

You can track down the texture pack in your Workshop files (I gave some instructions on where to find these in the Ultimate Guide).

If you then placed it into your own normal ResourcePacks folder, you would now have two versions, one of which you could easily edit. The original would NOT be edited by these changes, and would still receive creator updates.

This is amazing to see, and goes over and beyond what I was expecting for this game. Even though it may be at the end of its official support (in terms of updating it with new features), I'm glad you're keeping it alive.

I feel like this is the dawn of a new age for Terraria. Official support for a small slice of mods built into the game using Steam Workshop. It's incredible.

That being said, I already had to report my 'A Link to Terraria' adventure map. But thanks to the awesome moderators here, it's been reported and removed already. I would encourage all creators to search the new workshop for anything previously uploaded elsewhere, in case it's been uploaded by someone else. All creators deserve their due credit, don't let someone else upload your stuff!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom