Mobile Something about the keyboard on iOS

So I know keyboard and mouse isn’t supported yet, I just want to inform DR studios about this on iOS so it isn’t like this with keyboard and mouse being supported.
So I’ve used a keyboard on my kindle, it works almost like a regular keyboard on pc, on my iPhone though, its completely different space is no longer jump it’s use, also if I want to jump I have to press up from the swipe up thing. And if I tap it a little bit like just a tap it moves a lot.
Hope that this isn’t in with keyboard and mouse support when it comes!

Keyboard and mouse aren’t supported yet so you can’t change controls.
What I’m saying is tapping w a s or d buttons, instead of barely inching, it goes like 5-10 blocks

So I know keyboard and mouse isn’t supported yet, I just want to inform DR studios about this on iOS so it isn’t like this with keyboard and mouse being supported.
So I’ve used a keyboard on my kindle, it works almost like a regular keyboard on pc, on my iPhone though, its completely different space is no longer jump it’s use, also if I want to jump I have to press up from the swipe up thing. And if I tap it a little bit like just a tap it moves a lot.
Hope that this isn’t in with keyboard and mouse support when it comes!
if you are referring to the iphone interacting differently with a bluetooth keyboard connected, you can go to the ios system settings and disable "Full Keyboard Access" which allows the keyboard to control the iphone itself, i disabled mine as i use a wireless keyboard and controller when playing terraria online and such.

if you are referring to the iphone interacting differently with a bluetooth keyboard connected, you can go to the ios system settings and disable "Full Keyboard Access" which allows the keyboard to control the iphone itself, i disabled mine as i use a wireless keyboard and controller when playing terraria online and such.
I’ll see if anything changes
Wit: OhMyGOSH!!!!! It worked thank you so much gonna have a better time with FTW MM on mobile if i do it again.

Back
Top Bottom