Terraria State of the Game - March 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish they add more bosses for console these bosses are getting....boring so i hope they add epress of light (not sure i spelled it right ;w; ) and queen slime

Last edited:
Giving us the ability to completely transform the UI in console will surely make release closer than expected. On PC, Steam Workshop support is cool! I was alright with PC UI on console though.

i wish they add more bosses for console these bosses are getting....boring so i hope they add epress of light (not sure i spelled it right ;w; ) and queen slime
They won't add any more updates after they finish up journey's end but they might create a different game

oh ok ;w; but why stop updating the game and make a new game terraria is loved they cant give that up ;w;

oh ok ;w; but why stop updating the game and make a new game terraria is loved they cant give that up ;w;

Terraria is a fairly old game with a lot of technical limitations from when it was created about ten years ago. It wasn't intended to get as much content as it has, and it is starting to suffer significant issues as a result. Its simply not something that can be added to indefinitely as a result of this, and we've put a lot of thought and time into deciding how we want to end its development. That was what 1.4 Journey's End was always about. :)

so if they make a new game what is it going to be called and is it going to still be 2d...

so if they make a new game what is it going to be called and is it going to still be 2d...
They really have no idea yet.

right now they probably arent doing much but eventually once console get 1.4.1(and mobile too) they will work on the crossplay/cross save thing

so if terraria ends then what does this make this site then
You severely underestimate how resilient this community is. People will still make suggestions for fun, they'll still build, they'll still mod, they'll still do everything just like they did before. The only part of the community that will leave is the people who constantly need to be fed new content.

You severely underestimate how resilient this community is. People will still make suggestions for fun, they'll still build, they'll still mod, they'll still do everything just like they did before. The only part of the community that will leave is the people who constantly need to be fed new content.
And not to mention if your on pc and need new content there are always mods and there are new mods being made I mean I’m in one just as an idea person though..
But really this community is so amazing I think that it won’t end because well I bet ya most people from terraria will go to relogic’s new game if they make one, so I really feel that this community will almost last forever(keep in mind I said almost because some things do come to an end)

Glad to hear Console is finally getting somewhere, however I don't understand why the dev team doesn't make the UI isn't exactly like PC and be done with it. It's clean, easy to navigate and is already close to 1.3.5 console. Saying it'd be too different doesn't make much sense either as the UI has been drastically changed before (like old gen consoles switching to Xbox 1 and PS4), or even mobile when 1.3 came out. The users would eventually adapt to the changes the way they always have. But putting this much time into a feature most people would ignore seems like a waste of time especially considering how close console is to already finishing. I obviously trust the teams judgement but it's weird to see this taking up so much time compared to other times. Still though, all the best and I hope we get to see console shine <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom