Xbox One Game breaking glitch (makes me waste important stuff) (like lizard power cell)

I was battling golem on expert, It was a one hit and I got locked in the air and I couldn’t do anything. I couldn’t hit. I know this isn’t intended and It got so CLOSE to dying. I get this was an accident. This happened a couple more times but this can cause problems on bossfights. Assuming this is a glitch, this could happen on multi and they could just target the glitched player and the others could just kill it. PLEASE FIX THIS, THIS IS SO PAINFUL.

I was battling golem on expert, It was a one hit and I got locked in the air and I couldn’t do anything. I couldn’t hit. I know this isn’t intended and It got so CLOSE to dying. I get this was an accident. This happened a couple more times but this can cause problems on bossfights. Assuming this is a glitch, this could happen on multi and they could just target the glitched player and the others could just kill it. PLEASE FIX THIS, THIS IS SO PAINFUL.
Hi there @MikeTheBike12345678910 it’s a little unclear what happened. Were you frozen in the air and couldn’t move? Or were you trapped in the wall (perhaps hoiked in by accident) and couldn’t get out?

Ive had this a couple of times as well, but its the first thing you said frozen in the air and unable to attack or move or be killed

I get a similar thing on PS4, however the game carries on running in the background, usually resulting in death when the freeze ends.

In the cases that the player gets frozen, was there perhaps a lot of projectiles on the screen right before it happened?

I mean, I was using the terra blade. It had nimble on it. @Calen same. It was like that. The bosses could move but I couldn’t. I wouldn’t take damage. Thanks for being productive. Thanks for all the hard work the admins do. Will that glitch be fixed in 1.4? I don’t mind. It happens most of the time in the jungle but sometimes in different areas.

In the cases that the player gets frozen, was there perhaps a lot of projectiles on the screen right before it happened?
That is when it happens to me and my hubby; usually during events and if we are both using projectile weapons (though it has happened when he was using solar eruption and I was using nebula weapons).

Hi there @MikeTheBike12345678910 it’s a little unclear what happened. Were you frozen in the air and couldn’t move? Or were you trapped in the wall (perhaps hoiked in by accident) and couldn’t get out?

Back to what you said, I wasn’t trapped in the walls. Similar to that though. Golem was on its second form at 67 health. I was using my wings and I was really low. I was attempting to heal and then that’s where it all started. I was trying to use my terra blade but I kept missing. Idk why I didn’t use lock-on. This happened earlier with me and my cousin. We were battling plantera. It was a one hit and it glitched again. I killed it though because it was targeting him.

Edit: I was using the terra blade and he was using a cannon (we set a cannon thing up). He was low too. Plantera when I got back was at 3000 health and we were on classic that time. It is really glitchy. I don’t mind though. I’m sure there going to patch it in 1.4 so I dont mind. Thanks for the help. By the way, @Calen I just got your newest message. Yeah kind of the same. We were both using some kind of projectile.

Back
Top Bottom