Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Both
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
This happened whilst I was farming for voodoo demons, apparently it only works on hellstone brick
Maybe it's my setup?
1618007038720.png

This happened whilst I was farming for voodoo demons, apparently it only works on hellstone brick
Maybe it's my setup?
View attachment 315932
This is to my understanding definitely a bug
I don’t play on PC, but this seems like a big glitch. You’ll probably get attention faster by contacting the devs (Not sure)
This is how we report bugs this is how they get reported on here, also this is how the devs get contacted either a dev(mostly leinfors as I’ve see) or a mod comes on and a mod let’s the devs know once reported.

I gave this a try, but I was unable to reproduce it. Speed on hellstone brick was the same as other blocks.

Were you playing in Journey mode? There's a speed boost compared to normal characters. One or more of your accessories might have one of the movement speed modifiers (Brisk, Fleeting, Hasty or Quick).

This is how we report bugs this is how they get reported on here, also this is how the devs get contacted either a dev(mostly leinfors as I’ve see) or a mod comes on and a mod let’s the devs know once reported.
Yep - Leinfors is the head of QA for Re-Logic. If Leinfors, myself or one of the mods marks the thread as Reported, then it has been reported to the developers. :)

This is such a minor detail that most people look over or don't pay attention to, but this has always been in the game. I guess it's intended to be an indicator that you're literally burning your feet alive and your character is struggling to run on those blocks. This same running effect happens when you get the Slow debuff, or some other slow-movement debuff.

This is such a minor detail that most people look over or don't pay attention to, but this has always been in the game. I guess it's intended to be an indicator that you're literally burning your feet alive and your character is struggling to run on those blocks. This same running effect happens when you get the Slow debuff, or some other slow-movement debuff.

I just confirmed this and . . . "wow, things I learned today about Terraria!"

Never noticed this in 10 years of playing the game.

Back
Top Bottom