Other .

"Ofc my version is like written so bad" I have rewritten what you can understand.

- Hello, but it's very unfortunate that you have to leave your world to change the difficulty. You can use sketchy apps to change the difficulty, but it will most likely break something and sound like cheating.

- Why not have a statue that you can buy and alter the complexity of?

Just UPWARD, NOT DOWNWARD.

- Or maybe down, but turning it down will take around 100 hours to make the thing do that.

This terraria, I believe, will be 100% fine.

This is something I'd really like.

- You would adjust the difficulty, and it would give you a search.
- For example, get 50 life crystals (you give them to the pillar thingy that changes difficulty, sacrifice them, and the difficulty changes).

Please, I feel like we really need that. Of course, my version is terrible, but I hope you get what I mean. Just a way to change difficulty, better if not by pressing a button on the world and modifying it, some search, afford. I have an expert mode environment that I want to convert to master because I don't want to lose my massive builds.

Also, in regards to this article, if you really want anything like this to happen, make a suggestion to the devs; I'm not sure how to reach them, but it's possible.

I don't think TEdit really qualifies as "sketchy" but I suppose there would be no harm in this.

Hello so its really sad that you need to leave your world to change difficulty , u can use sketchy softwares to change difficulty but it would prob bug something and feels like cheating
listen devs

Why not add some sort of statue that you can obtain and change difficulty with it?
ONLY HIGHER , NOT DOWN.
Or maybe down too but changing it down would cost like 100 hours to make the thing to do that.

I fell like with this terraria would be 10000000000000% perfect
i really would like this.

You would make the difficulty changer and it will give you a quest.
Like ex: get 50 life crystals (you give it to the pillar thingy that changes difficulty , sacrafice it and difficulty changes!)

Please i fell like we really need that
Ofc my version is like written so bad but i think you understand what i want , just way to change difficulty , best if not just clicking a button on world and changing it , some quest , efford.
I have expert mode world i would like to convert it to master because i dont want to lose my huge builds.
It seems a little excessive; it's a cool idea with some thought put into it, but why? "You can adjust the difficulty with suspicious apps."

- What shady software?

- "It will almost certainly bug something and sound like cheating." (You'd have no idea whether it'd bug anything or not unless it does...)

- Terraria's behavior does not alter significantly as a result of this suggestion.

In general, I don't see the point, but best of luck.

Hello so its really sad that you need to leave your world to change difficulty , u can use sketchy softwares to change difficulty but it would prob bug something and feels like cheating
listen devs
20210414134112_1a.jpg

Actually, you don't need to leave to go anywhere. This here is the "Enemy Power Slider" that controls everything from, how many enemies spawn, to how difficult they are to defeat; no "sketchy software" required! 😉👍

Why not add some sort of statue that you can obtain and change difficulty with it?
ONLY HIGHER , NOT DOWN.
Or maybe down too but changing it down would cost like 100 hours to make the thing to do that.
Not necessary, using the Creation Kit only takes seconds & costs you nothing.

I fell like with this terraria would be 10000000000000% perfect
i really would like this.
Well, good news... it's already a feature! You now have your 1000+% perfect game!

20210414134112_1a.jpg

Actually, you don't need to leave to go anywhere. This here is the "Enemy Power Slider" that controls everything from, how many enemies spawn, to how difficult they are to defeat; no "sketchy software" required! 😉👍
That is EXACTLY what I was going to say here: There's already that feature in the game, just make your world (and character, for obvious reasons) be Journey difficulty and BOOM! You can now slide freely trough the other difficulties of the game! Magnific!
Then, that's why I see no point in this thread.

It was implied. If you say permanently changing world difficulty is impossible without sketchy programs, that automatically puts tedit under the umbrella of it.
But I don't think that. TEdit is a program of really good quality. It's not any garbage you find out there.

Last edited:
If you mean without Journey mode, then this seems like it could be plausible. I don't really think that they need balancing though. There are mods that allow you to do this (Notably Thorium, where you can make consumable items that change the difficulty with no cooldown at all) and i don't see how this could be much of an issue.

Back
Top Bottom