Video Terraria, But I start in harmode with Terraprisma only

Mr Blaze

Official Terrarian
Today I decided to try something new and start a new harmode world. To play on this world, I made a new charecter that has a terraprisma but no pickaxe or axe.

First episode:

Second Episode :

Third Episode (finale) :

I haven't done a challenge ever before and don't know if this is actually even a proper challenge. If you can suggest ways to make my video better quality let me know in this thread. Also, you can point out any mistakes I may have made.

Thank you :)

Last edited:
Could I just ask how you added the text on screen and what software you used?

Good video, now do it without the Terraprisma.

ummm noice and I mean you are having a walk in the park compared to me doing terraria but I start in FTW master mode hardmode.....
Good luck with your FTW master hardcore run
( I'll do better challenges after i'm a bit more used to recording and editing lets plays. The main purpose of this series is for me to know how to make a good lp series )

Good luck with your FTW master hardcore run
( I'll do better challenges after i'm a bit more used to recording and editing lets plays. The main purpose of this series is for me to know how to make a good lp series )
Oh I already have beating skeleton prime was the best thing ever I was free...

Oh, I see what you did there, huh. At first I was confused if pickaxes and axes are forbidden the entire playthrough, but looks like you just meant, you don't start with them. Which means that bombs are pretty crucial at first, but then you can make these tools from the ores/bars you gather?

Is this master mode by the way?
I did a "start in hardmode challange" too, several months ago, but that was normal mode, after I got upset with it takes ~200 swings with wooden sword, to kill a blue slime. But on normal mode, it was a pretty fun challange.

I did used normal tools though, and didn't start with anything special, just the usual copper tools.
Look through that thread if you want.

Either way, I think challanges like this are fun, yeah.
You could just bought an anvill from the merchant though XD And you could, alternatively use metal bars you find in chests, to make your missing tools there, if you find any already made metal bars. If you found bombs though, yeah, it's easy to gather stone for furnace, and metals too. (or build a house for him in the jungle where he sells the furnace)
You won't wanna rely too much on those pre-hardmode metals though probably.

You would have trouble smashing altars, but you can fish for crates with hardmode ores! You could get some pretty nice stuff. Weapons, tools, armor, and even some other gadgets too.

Ah, and, another thing to keep in mind (if you plan to spend longer in that world), is, that whatever evil biomes you have there will spread like wildfire now! Quaranteening them might be high priority.
Also, you won't have hallow generate (if you made the world hardmode via T-edit, and not via killing WoF), but you can make artifical hallow with hallowed seeds and also with other stuff.

Anyway, nice video! And keep up the good work!

Is this master mode
Yes, This is a master mode world.

You could just bought an anvill from the merchant though
I got bombs pretty early on in the adventure, so I thought i'd use them to mine wood, stone and iron. Buying furnace and anvil from the merchant is also a great idea but exploring underground also gives me a chance to get heart crystals.

if you plan to spend longer in that world
I'm not gonna go all the way to moon lord. I'll just beat the mech bosses and end the series.

Anyway, nice video! And keep up the good work!
Thank you :)

Second Episode:

Next Episode will be the finale where we take on the mech bosses. The terraprisma would destroy the mech bosses if we were to fight them one by one. So, I'm thinking of doing mecha-meyhem. What are your thoughts on that.
Big thanks for all the support here on tcf and on youtube. It really motivates me to keep making more videos. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom