tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

Hi. I'm having trouble getting the "Vitamins" from Corruptors in Hard Mode (Expert).
The rate is 2%.
The Blindfold has the same 2% and I already got about 10 of them.
I have a mod that craft Shield of Cthulhu and Ankh Shield into a new shield, but need the components to the Ank.
Not sure what relevance this has to dragon ball terraria :/
Also I'd say you're just having a mean streak of bad luck it sucks but sometimes stuff like that just kinda happens.

Can we get an updated link on the trello? Or was that discontinued lol been looking forward to seeing some progress in this for years.

ok? This is the dragon ball thread
I know. I'm sorry for this. I just thought it was some "item drop change" bug because Corruption enemies drop new items.

Not sure what relevance this has to dragon ball terraria :/
Also I'd say you're just having a mean streak of bad luck it sucks but sometimes stuff like that just kinda happens.
Yes, I heard about it after taking a look at various items with effects based on "Ki".

Well, after some time, they dropped the Vitamins. Thanks for the answers

在翻译这个模块的过程中,我得到了很多疯狂的东西,因为我制作了一个中文语言包,所以我对更新有一种兴奋的心情。此外,我希望有更强大的力量与最高灾难作斗争……在专家那里。然而,在尝试之后,神的吞噬者并不比世界的破坏者更强大。

Can we get an updated link on the trello? Or was that discontinued lol been looking forward to seeing some progress in this for years.
Its from their discord.

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me with this issue I've been having with the mod. I have unlocked the super Saiyan form and have transformed into multiple times, but now I am unable to transform, and i was wondering if anyone knows why?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me with this issue I've been having with the mod. I have unlocked the super Saiyan form and have transformed into multiple times, but now I am unable to transform, and i was wondering if anyone knows why?
Did you happen to rejoin the world?

It would be really cool if this mod had a leveling system, similar to the Leveled Mod. It's kind of boring to get strong through mining resources or necessarily killing creatures for the sake of collecting resources which make you stronger.

P.S: I have been playing the mod for a week but I am a diehard Dragon Ball fan.

Back
Top Bottom