Switch Many small bugs in multiplayer

Z00MM

Official Terrarian
death Messages not appearing on certain players screen, as well as blood moon and shadow orb messages and I’m assuming many more. In the co-op multi player on the same system there is a glitch with player 2 were if they take damage by being near Hell stone or Meteor the damage is converted to player 1. This still seems to be the case even if player two has an obsidian skin potion. I’m assuming there’s probably more bags with player 2 in this mode so hopefully they look into it more

death Messages not appearing on certain players screen, as well as blood moon and shadow orb messages and I’m assuming many more. In the co-op multi player on the same system there is a glitch with player 2 were if they take damage by being near Hell stone or Meteor the damage is converted to player 1. This still seems to be the case even if player two has an obsidian skin potion. I’m assuming there’s probably more bags with player 2 in this mode so hopefully they look into it more
Thanks for reporting these @Z00MM.

DR Studios have taken over the console development and are working on bringing the 1.4 update to the PS4 and XBox One version, then to the Switch version. So hopefully these issues won’t be present when that releases.

There’s no estimated release date, but you can always read the most up to date Console news here:
Console - 505 Games/Pipeworks Studio
Terraria State of the Game

Back
Top Bottom