tModLoader Cheat Sheet

I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I havent found anything on it. Is it possible to make the build templates from the paint tool stay in place? Like we can place just the transparent part and then use materials from survival to build using it as a guide?

I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I havent found anything on it. Is it possible to make the build templates from the paint tool stay in place? Like we can place just the transparent part and then use materials from survival to build using it as a guide?
No, that would be the goal of some other mod, if someone were to make that. Sounds interesting, but not a goal of this mod.

took a quick look through the forum to see if this was suggested and did not find anything so if its been asked already then I apologize.
I love the paint tool its quite useful however I was wondering if there is any chance of being able to save/load our own private creations to a private folder ? I see you can name and upload to a server which is neat but sometimes I have creations I want to keep that I might not find good enough to post. I also know there is an import/export button but if you export before you imported your saved items they get wiped out (thus I keep a backup file now of them) this would allow us to save our creations without the worry of accidently saving over them via export and would allow us to name them etc. its just a thought since I already back mine up its just clunky and requires a lot of screen switching

I was using Paint Tool and when I undid (it didn't show for anyone else) this happened:

[17:18:00] [1/ERROR] [Terraria]: System.InvalidOperationException: Begin cannot be called again until End has been successfully called.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.Begin(SpriteSortMode sortMode, BlendState blendState, SamplerState samplerState, DepthStencilState depthStencilState, RasterizerState rasterizerState, Effect effect, Matrix transformMatrix)
at Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
[17:18:01] [1/FATAL] [Terraria]: Main engine crash
System.InvalidOperationException: Begin cannot be called again until End has been successfully called.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.Begin(SpriteSortMode sortMode, BlendState blendState, SamplerState samplerState, DepthStencilState depthStencilState, RasterizerState rasterizerState, Effect effect, Matrix transformMatrix)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_()

Yeah. I'll edit this with my mods shortly.

"AccessoriesImproved",
"AlchemistNPC",
"Antisocial",
"AutoTrash",
"BetterYoyos",
"BossChecklist",
"CalamityMod",
"CalamityModMusic",
"Census",
"CheatExtensions",
"CheatSheet",
"CombinedExpertItems",
"DualWielding",
"Fargowiltas",
"FargowiltasSouls",
"FargowiltasSoulsDLC",
"imkSushisMod",
"Infinity",
"ItemChecklist",
"JPANsBagsOfHoldingMod",
"Luiafk",
"MagicF",
"MagicStorageExtra",
"MoreAccessories",
"OmniSwing",
"PortableAltar",
"RecipeBrowser",
"ReducedGrinding",
"ResearchFrom14",
"ShorterRespawn",
"SmartDoors",
"SolutionsMod",
"TheDeconstructor",
"UpgradedAccessories",
"VeinMiner",
"WingSlot",
"WMITF",
"DisableCorruptionSpread"

I was using Paint Tool and when I undid (it didn't show for anyone else) this happened:

[17:18:00] [1/ERROR] [Terraria]: System.InvalidOperationException: Begin cannot be called again until End has been successfully called.
[17:18:01] [1/FATAL] [Terraria]: Main engine crash
System.InvalidOperationException: Begin cannot be called again until End has been successfully called.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_()

Yeah. I'll edit this with my mods shortly.

"AccessoriesImproved",
"AlchemistNPC",
"Antisocial",
"AutoTrash",
"BetterYoyos",
"BossChecklist",
"CalamityMod",
"CalamityModMusic",
"Census",
"CheatExtensions",
"CheatSheet",
"CombinedExpertItems",
"DualWielding",
"Fargowiltas",
"FargowiltasSouls",
"FargowiltasSoulsDLC",
"imkSushisMod",
"Infinity",
"ItemChecklist",
"JPANsBagsOfHoldingMod",
"Luiafk",
"MagicF",
"MagicStorageExtra",
"MoreAccessories",
"OmniSwing",
"PortableAltar",
"RecipeBrowser",
"ReducedGrinding",
"ResearchFrom14",
"ShorterRespawn",
"SmartDoors",
"SolutionsMod",
"TheDeconstructor",
"UpgradedAccessories",
"VeinMiner",
"WingSlot",
"WMITF",
"DisableCorruptionSpread"
It is prone to crash. Sounds like you were trying to do it in MP as well? I wouldn't attempt that, I don't remember if it even works in MP right now. In any case, crashing is bound to happen in various circumstances. If you want me to look into it, I need client.log, not the error you posted. No promises I can fix it though, the nature of the approach the code takes makes it a fairly error-prone thing.

It is prone to crash. Sounds like you were trying to do it in MP as well? I wouldn't attempt that, I don't remember if it even works in MP right now. In any case, crashing is bound to happen in various circumstances. If you want me to look into it, I need client.log, not the error you posted. No promises I can fix it though, the nature of the approach the code takes makes it a fairly error-prone thing.
Oh. I don't need it fixed, I just built it(it was very simple) and I decided to stop using cheat sheet as it seems to cause a bit of lag when combined with all my other mods on my 8 year old computer. And I don't want my friend to cheat and summon in stuff anyway.

Hello. Not sure if this was mentioned but I’ve noticed something odd with this mod when using the Paint tool.

I was browsing around (a search function might come in handy, just a suggestion
:D ) for one of those awesome event pyramid arenas schematic and I noticed when I pulled up my map on the far left side of my world all the schematics spawned in the sky on the upper most corner of the map/screen. I hadn’t placed anything down yet, either. It only shows up on the map, but when I teleport over to it everything disappears and then All the items from those builds fall into the ocean below. Luckily the PC is able to handle all those items on the ground and using the magnet helped clear it up but still, I can see how this may cause crashes for some people. I thought I’d let you know of this bug. I can take a screenshot if needed. Also, is there an in depth guide on how to use the schematic system? I’m a bit lost on how the Import, Export, load, etc all works. Maybe I did something wrong? Any who, thank you for keeping up with this fourm and thanks in advanced for any info! :)

Hello. Not sure if this was mentioned but I’ve noticed something odd with this mod when using the Paint tool.

I was browsing around (a search function might come in handy, just a suggestion
:D ) for one of those awesome event pyramid arenas schematic and I noticed when I pulled up my map on the far left side of my world all the schematics spawned in the sky on the upper most corner of the map/screen. I hadn’t placed anything down yet, either. It only shows up on the map, but when I teleport over to it everything disappears and then All the items from those builds fall into the ocean below. Luckily the PC is able to handle all those items on the ground and using the magnet helped clear it up but still, I can see how this may cause crashes for some people. I thought I’d let you know of this bug. I can take a screenshot if needed. Also, is there an in depth guide on how to use the schematic system? I’m a bit lost on how the Import, Export, load, etc all works. Maybe I did something wrong? Any who, thank you for keeping up with this fourm and thanks in advanced for any info! :)
This is a known limitation. As for the buttons, the export saves the current pallet to disk, import loads them, that's about all it is.

I accidently left this mod enabled and entered my expert mode world with mods below*
after entering the world, world's difficulty become normal difficulty. now i cant change world's difficulty, everything has been screwed up cuz of this.
*thorium, yet another boss health bar, recipe browser, boss cursor, boss checklist, autotrash, veinminer and alchemist npc

side note: i recovered my world, thanks to tmodloader backups

Hey, I'm having trouble with the eye dropper tool - it won't copy any chests, even new ones I place down, it just treats it as if I'm copying an empty space. Is this a known issue? How can I solve this?

Only the Item Browser section is included in Journey Mode.
And god mode, the ability to change difficulty settings at will, the ability to change the time of day, weather, freeze time, enemy spawn rate manipulation, infection spread toggle, and the ability to change your tile placement range.

Back
Top Bottom