Resolved [Mobile] PDA & Cell phone aint displayen non

Ibo

Terrarian
So basically i finally crafted the cell phone and it aint displaying nothing, I thought it might be somthin in the settings I have missed but I ain't finding non. Thought it might be a bug related to the item so I wemt through the whole process again and crafted the PDA and equipped it, still isnt displaying anything. At this point I am confused idk if it's a bug/glitch or I just missed somthin in the settings. Y'all have any ideas?

So basically i finally crafted the cell phone and it aint displaying nothing, I thought it might be somthin in the settings I have missed but I ain't finding non. Thought it might be a bug related to the item so I wemt through the whole process again and crafted the PDA and equipped it, still isnt displaying anything. At this point I am confused idk if it's a bug/glitch or I just missed somthin in the settings. Y'all have any ideas?
Hi there @Ibo it sounds like you accidentally toggled off the visibility. Here is an example. You can toggle the little "eye" icon off and on, and it will display or hide the info accessory information.
1619126775506.png

Reactions: Ibo
Back
Top Bottom