Single Thread RP Secure. Contain. Protect.: SCP Roleplay

Prince Ink

Brain of Cthulhu
Story:
Welcome to the world’s most decorated zoo full of everything you wish was make believe! It’s been quite busy lately: New SCP entries being discovered, new Class Ds being captured and, of course, lots of paperwork documenting all of the deaths, injuries and breaches. But the site must continue to run. Whether you’re a scientist testing the SCPs, a member of security guarding the facility, a D-Class being forced to help with the test, or even a new or existing SCP, you are important to this foundation. And remember: The most important thing about the foundation is to continue doing it’s job, and continue to secure, contain, and protect.

Suggested Message Format:

(Anything in parenthesis are where you insert something except for the OOC format, in which case you keep one set of parenthesis)

Please Put Dialogue Messages In This Format:

“(Message)”

Please Put Actions In This Format:
*(Action)*

Please put OOC Messages In This Format:
((Message))

Character Outline:

Characters Must be Approved by Me before Joining the RP (Unless they are side characters that aren't used often and do not violate RP rules)

Multiple characters are allowed, but it is up to you to keep track of any characters you create, and you may only have four MAIN characters at a time. (Side characters do not matter as much since they are not used often)

(Anything below that are in parenthesis do not need typed and are examples of what you need to put in that spot)

Character Creation:

Character Name:
SCP Number (SCPS ONLY):
Gender (Male/Female/Non-Binary):
Role (Security, Class D, SCP, etc):
Class (Safe, Euclid, Keter, etc.) (SCPS ONLY):
Looks (Picture OR Description):
Abnormal Features (SCPS ONLY):
Containment Procedures (SCPS ONLY):
Backstory (Optional):
Behavior/Personality:

Last edited:
(Not really. I was going to join TerrariaOn3DS’ SCP roleplay, but it’s dead. So I made my own. Is it technically competing if the competition is dead?)

Last edited:
What exactly does this mean? Also SCPs should probably also get something for what exactly about them is anomalous.
(The role means what you do. Stuff that would go there would be things like Security, D-Class, SCP, Scientist, etc. As for the second part, done. Thank you for your suggestion. :) )

Last edited:
Character Creation:
Character Name: The Big Brother
SCP Number (SCPS ONLY): SCP-9966
Gender (Male/Female/Non-Binary): Male
Role (Security, Class D, SCP, etc): SCP
Class (Safe, Euclid, Keter, etc.) (SCPS ONLY): Safe
Looks (Picture OR Description): A blue and larger version of SCP-999 (The Tickle Monster)
Abnormal Features (SCPS ONLY): Same as SCP-999
Backstory (Optional): The Big Brother is the brother of SCP-999, and maintains a purpose to protect SCP-999 until they are both adults and SCP-999 goes to fight the Scarlet King.
Behavior/Personality: Unlike SCP-999, the Big Brother can spread any emotion, but not nearly as strong of emotions as his little brother. He protects his brother by giving attackers negative emotions such as anger or grief. Sometimes this leads to attackers killing each other. Other times it leads to them running away or harming themselves. However, generally the Big Brother does not harm humans, and therefore isn’t a Keter class. Most interestingly, the Big Brother is able to talk to humans through telepathy
The Big Brother
(There is my character)

Last edited:
Mike The 05
Character Name: Mike, but nobody knows this, he is just called 14 since he is the fourteenth 05.
Role (Security, Class D, SCP, etc): 05
Looks (Picture OR Description): He has Blonde hair and Blue eyes, he wears black jeans that don't have holes, a nice grey longsleeve shirt which always has his ID pinned to it, some nice blue shoes, and Blue Sunglasses.
Backstory (Optional): [BACKSTORY REMOVED AT REQUEST OF 05-14]
Behavior/Personality: He acts way differently than the other 05s, as he opts to get involved with the things that go on in the site he is located at rather than, And this is quoted from him, 'hide in a room and let other people do things for me'. Nevertheless he is a very trusted and respected person, whom isn't afraid to get his hands dirty. Oh yeah he ALWAYS makes sure that he has his 05 card on him, because if that was stolen, somebody could detonate the on-site nuclear warhead and kill everything.

Mike The 05
Character Name: Mike, but nobody knows this, he is just called 14 since he is the fourteenth 05.
Role (Security, Class D, SCP, etc): 05
Looks (Picture OR Description): He has Blonde hair and Blue eyes, he wears black jeans that don't have holes, a nice grey longsleeve shirt which always has his ID pinned to it, some nice blue shoes, and Blue Sunglasses.
Backstory (Optional): [BACKSTORY REMOVED AT REQUEST OF 05-14]
Behavior/Personality: He acts way differently than the other 05s, as he opts to get involved with the things that go on in the site he is located at rather than, And this is quoted from him, 'hide in a room and let other people do things for me'. Nevertheless he is a very trusted and respected person, whom isn't afraid to get his hands dirty. Oh yeah he ALWAYS makes sure that he has his 05 card on him, because if that was stolen, somebody could detonate the on-site nuclear warhead and kill everything.
(Approved)

(We can start whenever you guys are ready. I need you guys to send the first message, though, so that I don’t end up sending three messages in a row. I don’t want to abuse my power as the thread owner.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom