tAPI MiraiMai's Tweaks and Overhauls

In case people are curious, I SHOULD be able to release EpicModifications today, if I don't work. My job neglected to tell me if we were open today, so I have to wait until opening time to call.

Once that's out I'll be working on ??? and getting some content into it. I want to at least get the rubber and other basic items from devices in, and most of the weapons content, before I release it. Probably my new alloy stuff too, with the new wire recipe.

EDIT: Just found out, yes I do work today and most likely tomorrow too. I'll try to get as much done as I can before/during/after work and hopefully I can release it tomorrow.

Last edited:
In case people are curious, I SHOULD be able to release EpicModifications today, if I don't work. My job neglected to tell me if we were open today, so I have to wait until opening time to call.

Once that's out I'll be working on ??? and getting some content into it. I want to at least get the rubber and other basic items from devices in, and most of the weapons content, before I release it. Probably my new alloy stuff too, with the new wire recipe.

EDIT: Just found out, yes I do work today and most likely tomorrow too. I'll try to get as much done as I can before/during/after work and hopefully I can release it tomorrow.

Yeah don't worry, after all we are patient xP

No worries. I'm about to get much busier building my first mod. Based around adding the elements of the Periodic Table to the game.

And no, it's not to give my character Hydrogen so he can build a bomb...or rocket fuel... :dryadnaughty:

I can't seem to get Main Slot Zero to work with multiplayer. Even running it as the only mod, when a player connects to the server it hangs at 'Found Server' and gives the following error in the server console:
http://oi57.tinypic.com/14wt3py.jpg
Wait wait what? I didn't upload the fix for that? I'm an idiot :dryadeek:

I fixed this Christmas Eve, its an ancient bug in tAPI (from like 6 months ago) that I made, I fixed it for R15 and fixed the mistake in my mod that causes it. I'll upload an update to MainSlotZero ASAP now that I have internet

(PS: In other news, :red:ed engineers took out our cable yesterday, so I haven't had internet or TV until a few minutes ago %:sigh:)

I can't seem to get Main Slot Zero to work with multiplayer. Even running it as the only mod, when a player connects to the server it hangs at 'Found Server' and gives the following error in the server console:
http://oi57.tinypic.com/14wt3py.jpg
Fixed :dryadsmile:

MainSlotZero Update 2014/12/30
-Fixed issue causing servers to crash with this mod

Still no call today for work, so I'll be working on EpicModifications until I do (or until its done I guess, if I don't get a call :dryadtongue: )

Still no call today for work, so I'll be working on EpicModifications until I do (or until its done I guess, if I don't get a call :dryadtongue: )

Every single time I heard call/no call for work I start imagining that you work for a mafia >.> and that every single "call" you receive is a signal for a "little job"

Thanks, you're the best! Excellent mod, by the way.

Hey guys, good news and bad news.

EpicModifications is pretty much done, I've been working out bugs and such and it seems to be working pretty good. I even rewrote how the mod's hooks work to make them easier to use. That's the good news.

The bad news is that the biggest issue that took forever for me to track down, is in tAPI. When porting tAPI to 1.2.4.1, a part of the prefix system was forgotten, making custom prefix types broken. This is fixed for tAPI R15, but until then, I can't release the mod, as it just plain doesn't work.

I guess the bright side though, is that I'll be working on ??? now.

One bug I found with MainSlotZero. If you right click to get on the minecart it doesn't work if there is something in the 0 slot. You have to take the item out and put it back in after in the Minecart.

Not gamebreaking, but a minor annoyance.

Great mod, this should really be built in. Makes combat so much better.

One bug I found with MainSlotZero. If you right click to get on the minecart it doesn't work if there is something in the 0 slot. You have to take the item out and put it back in after in the Minecart.

Not gamebreaking, but a minor annoyance.

Great mod, this should really be built in. Makes combat so much better.
I have never used minecarts or any mounts, so I had no idea it would influence that. I'll have to look into that and fix it, thanks for the report :dryadsmile:

EDIT: Was reported to me in PM's that BetterHealing has a bug too, the "Standing Still" option for mana regen doesnt seem to ever regen mana. I'll work on these two bugs and get a fix out soon.

Last edited:
Here it is, the 2 updates :dryadsmile: I even updated the news thing finally :dryadtongue:

RAAAWR~! Guess I should update this?
Well, almost a month has passed since I've been back, and I now have a bunch of mods released.

As of this moment, all of them seem to be mostly bug free, as far as I know, so yaaay. Unfortunately I hit a few bugs in tAPI, so until that's sorted out, EpicModifications will have to wait.

I'll leave these links up for the curious, here's a few old examples of what can happen with EM:
Legendary Purple Glazesaber of Legend
Glowing Hallowed Plate Mail of Icarus (With Modifiers in Tooltip option enabled)
Terrifying Hardmode Enemies

I'll resume working on the mod when tAPI has updated, until then, it can wait. I did fix most the bugs with it while working on it though, it just needs more content. (especially NPC modifiers and suffixes)

I'm currently working on ???, my big content mod. I have a few features I want to get into the initial version, the biggest being the "Crushinator", which will be an Extractinator-style tile that lets you break down items into others. I hope to add rubber stuff in the first version, and rubber will be made with wood pulp this time around.

Once the initial stuff is done, ??? will get it's own thread in the Work-In-Progress second, and a link in this thread.

I'm pretty busy for the next week, but I'll try to get as much done as I can :dryadsmile:

MainSlotZero Update 2015/01/03
-Fixed the Dresser, Fountains, Womannequin, Ammo Box and Minecart Tracks not being useable

BetterHealing Update 2015/01/03

-Fixed the "Standing Still" Mana Regen option

As I said in the news thing, I'm pretty busy this week, (to be honest, more like the next 2 weeks) but I will try to get ??? out ASAP :dryadsmile:

Last edited:
Hey guys, good news and bad news.

EpicModifications is pretty much done, I've been working out bugs and such and it seems to be working pretty good. I even rewrote how the mod's hooks work to make them easier to use. That's the good news.

The bad news is that the biggest issue that took forever for me to track down, is in tAPI. When porting tAPI to 1.2.4.1, a part of the prefix system was forgotten, making custom prefix types broken. This is fixed for tAPI R15, but until then, I can't release the mod, as it just plain doesn't work.

I guess the bright side though, is that I'll be working on ??? now.
Ah, so this is why Shockah's suffixes don't work? I asked in his thread but there's been no notice of him in like two weeks.

Ah, so this is why Shockah's suffixes don't work? I asked in his thread but there's been no notice of him in like two weeks.
Nope, his suffixes use custom code. Mine are basically Prefixes that are marked with a custom prefix type "Suffix". More flexible, and allows others to easily add their own suffixes by using my mod as an API.

Try rebuilding his mods, and say your results in his thread. I do know though that he is rewriting a majority of his mods to make them work better, he's just busy.

(To rebuild, open the .tapi like a zip file, and copy the source files out into your Sources)

Hey, is it possible to make the MainSlotZero to actually switch pieces of equipment on the player ?

Back
Top Bottom