Bosses - Easiest to Hardest

Personally I think enraged bossed only count when they have a unique drop like a Bone Key or Terraprisma to actually provide a reason for defeating them
But Empress isn't even changed all that much, as opposed to Skeletron Prime and Queen Bee when enraged, which get completely revamped attack patterns instead of just doing more damage and changing to expert attack patterns. Are you trying to say that the bosses which work 100% differently are less unique than a boss which mostly gets number changes?

But Empress isn't even changed all that much, as opposed to Skeletron Prime and Queen Bee when enraged, which get completely revamped attack patterns instead of just doing more damage and changing to expert attack patterns. Are you trying to say that the bosses which work 100% differently are less unique than a boss which mostly gets number changes?
It is your call hence why I said personally, the issue I have is there isn't anything to show you accomplished defeating them so unless you record it on video there will not be any evidence of your effort.

It is your call hence why I said personally, the issue I have is there isn't anything to show you accomplished defeating them so unless you record it on video there will not be any evidence of your effort.
I'm not sure I need evidence to point out that Enraged Skeletron Prime has almost three times as much health as dungeon guardian with just as much speed, attack, and defense.

I'm not sure I need evidence to point out that Enraged Skeletron Prime has almost three times as much health as dungeon guardian with just as much speed, attack, and defense.
Yep no argument from me note my concern isn't anything related to the enraged bosses being a greater challenge only the lack of a special reward/trophy to prove you accomplished the challenge. ;)

I was wondering if I am just insane or other people actually agree with me about this difficulty list for bosses... reading most posts it seems like im just insane so... Please post the difficulty list that you think is right for bosses. (this is vanilla btw)
(the top is the easiest the bottom is the hardest)
Normal mode-
1. Eater of worlds- This boss is just a worm, literally. He does absolutely nothing in normal mode so you just easily kill him with a bow and jester/unholy arrows, A sword that's half decent, a magic staff (or if you are lucky water bolt) or even a snapthorn whip and flinx staff.
2. Skeletron- After you destroy the hands skeletron is out of luck. Of course, in expert this is not the case.
3. Eye of cthulhu- Just dodge his rams and kill the eyes. The eyes drop hearts so all you need is to dodge the attacks well enough that you do not take like 100 damage.
4. King slime- The blue slimes are kinda annoying but everything else about this boss is a total joke.
5. Golem- depends on the golem room, if its big or medium this boss i a joke. If its small it kinda feels like an actual boss. (Also, I am not counting cheese strategies)
6. Brain of cthulhu- Just build a decent arena and get a spear and you are good to go. It's creeper phase is sorta challenging but you can deal with them fast enough.
7. Wall of flesh- Build a bridge and you can sleep on this fight. Don't and its total death.
8. Queen bee- Annoying stingers and charges. the bees really help though, they drop hearts. As long as you have a decent arena (2 platforms in the hive) you can outlast her.
9. Skeletron prime- Easiest mech boss by far. The laser is the only hard part about this fight, so destroys it and just focus on the head.
10. Destroyer- Daedalus stormbow+holy arrows or meteor staff kinda wrecks this boss. If you are doing a class playthrough with melee or summoner, its much harder though.
11. Lunatic cultist- This boss is fragile if you have grinded for good weapons, but if you have not he is really tanky. His attacks are also quite annoying to dodge, so this boss depends on how much time you wanna grind.
12. The twins- This boss is the first actually scary boss. Retinazer's lazers are super accurate and Spatazmatizm's flames deal serious damage. Second phase Retinazer's lasers start spamming and are almost impossible to dodge, and spatazmatizm charges really fast and has an insane cursed spit attack sure to kill you within seconds if you get stuck.
13. Plantera- This boss is almost impossible without a large arena. The first phase is kinda chill besides the bouncy balls (which blend in perfectly with the jungle background) so you just kinda need to run away. Second phase plantera is super fast and has annoying tentacles that are impossible to dodge. I am too lazy to build an arena like many other people, so plantera is insane.
14. Queen slime- Bullet hell death. First phase is kinda chill but second phase? NO. It flies through the air while spitting out TONS of slimes and just kills you in seconds. Not to mention the slam attack. Even the nurse can not survive this insane boss. Oh yeah... this is supposed to be PRE MECH BOSSES.
15. Moon lord- The phantasmal deathray now goes through blocks! It also deals enough damage to take away half your health! Also, don't forget the true eyes of cthulu and the small phantasmal deathrays! No wonder people use the nurse so much, its either that or rod of discord (or both for safety).
(I actually have not fought duke fishron or empress of light)
Note- I will update this list when I fight eol and duke fishron.

Event/Mini bosses (normal mode)-
1. Dark Mage- This mini boss does practically nothing when you fight him. He also has only 500 health, so if you fight him with decent pre hardmode weapons he dies really quickly. Also, his attacks do not even reach the crystal most of the time!
2. Pirate captain- I am actually suprised that this is considered a mini boss, but apparently according to the wiki it is. This mini boss can be killed pretty quickly as well with decent weapons. The reason that he is higher than dark mage is that his rapid-fire attack is annoying.
3. The mimics (corrupt, crimson and hallowed)- These mini bosses have pretty useless attacks that are easily avoidable. Only reason they are not the weakest mini/event boss is that they can spawn naturally and mess you up during farming.
4. Stardust pillar- This pillar has one half-decent enemy. It is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much easier than every other pillar.
5. Flying dutchman- This mini boss literally cheeses itself. The one attack that is ok that it has is the pirate spam attack.
6. Wyvern- the wiki considers this a mini boss so I will as well. This mini boss soars through the air and is fairly hard to kill. It is not a total pushover like the last five.
7. Solar pillar- All you have to do is stand still and spam a weapon. Why do people think this is so hard?
8. Vortex pillar- This pillar has some of the most annoying enemies in the game. It also has the distorted debuff which is 100% the most annoying debuff in the game.
9. Nebula pillar- This pillar is the hardest of the bunch. It has nebula floaters, which has pinpoint accuracy and deals tons of damage. Not to mention evolution beast's homing orbs that do not dissapear even after they die.
10. Ogre- This mini boss is super tanky. It also deals TONS of damage with it's attacks, and one can hit you while flying!
(Not all mini/event bosses are included, as I have not fought them all)

Expert mode (from memory, may not be good since I have not played expert in awhile and only bosses I fought and remember)-
1. Eye of Cthulhu- This boss is really easy as in expert mode you outlast him when he starts crazy-charging you.
2. Skeletron- This boss is really hard as I can not seem to get the circling technique down.
3. The twins- Literally impossible. Retinazer and spatazmatizm now deal more damage and transform earlier while being more accurate and fast.
(Note that I have defeatd eater of worlds, wall of flesh, destroyer and skeletron prime, I just do not remember them well enough to include them)

Last edited:
I would agree with most of what you have but here is my list
King slime
Queen slime
Eater of Worlds
Queen bee
Brain of Cthulhu
Skelatron
WoF
Destroyer
Golem
Twins
Skelatron prime
Plantara
Empress of light (Nighttime)
Moonlord
Dukefishron
empress of light (Daytime)

Easiest to hardest in my opinion:
  1. King Slime. Very basic boss with no projectiles that can be avoided entirely by mindlessly moving in one direction.
  2. Eye of Cthulhu. The boss itself can be avoided by just running in one direction, and the Servants are pretty weak and basically just heal you.
  3. Eater of Worlds. For some reason many people fight it underground, which allows it to easily coil around you and come out of the walls unexpectedly. But if you fight it aboveground with an arena it has trouble reaching you, making it pretty easy. Also it's possible to facetank as long as you avoid the head.
  4. Golem. The first bit is so easy, you can literally just stand still and it will barely do anything to you. Once the Head starts firing lasers you can just move back and forth above it.
  5. Brain of Cthulhu. While I think it's a bit harder than EoW, it's pretty easy with a decent piercing weapon for the Creepers and a consistent source of damage and knockback for the second phase.
  6. Queen Bee. The charges are really simple, you can just move vertically, and the bees spawned are pretty weak and slow. The stingers can pose a threat, but like with Golem's lasers you should be fine if you move back and forth.
  7. Skeletron. The hands are pretty annoying but can be jumped over, and the spinning head attack is really simple to avoid. The homing skulls are dangerous but circling basically negates them. In my opinion once the hands are dead the fight becomes pretty easy.
  8. Skeletron Prime. The head is pretty helpless on its own because it doesn't fire projectiles unlike its Pre-Hardmode counterpart, the Prime Saw is pretty slow, the Prime Vice is really inaccurate, and the Prime Cannon's bombs realistically can't hit you. The Prime Laser can actually hit you and pose a threat unlike the other arms, so when it is destroyed the fight becomes really easy.
  9. Lunatic Cultist. It tends to die quickly compared to many other bosses and has fairly simple-to-avoid projectile attacks, but hitting it can be annoying and if you accidentally hit a fake cultist, the fight does become harder. Also, it tends to teleport in my path, but fortunately that doesn't deal too much damage.
  10. Wall of Flesh. Generally pretty easy, however when it gets low, things get really hectic.
  11. The Destroyer. Like the Eater of Worlds, it struggles to reach you when you're off the ground, and the lasers can be avoided by flying horizontally. Being aggressive and getting up close is really dangerous however, and will probably get you killed unless you're a tanky melee player.
  12. Queen Slime. First phase isn't too hard, just move backwards killing any Heavenly Slimes that approach you. At times, the second phase is more of a bullet hell than the Empress of Light fight, thanks to the humongous number of Crystal Slimes and Bouncy Slimes that are spawned.
  13. Plantera. Her first phase is a joke, just circle her and you’ll never get hit. Her second phase is annoying to avoid, because the boss itself moves pretty quickly and the Tentacles block your way, but you can use a tunnel or teleporters to “cheese” it.
  14. The Twins. Spazmatism's first phase is actually harder than its second phase, and bringing Retinazer to its second phase while keeping Spazmatism in its first phase makes it pretty annoying to dodge their attacks, but otherwise it’s a manageable boss fight.
  15. Duke Fishron. People act like this boss is harder than it is. Its attacks are actually really simple and easy to dodge for the majority of the fight. The charges can be dodged by weaving up and down, the Sharknados are stationary, easy to spot, and fire projectiles that are very heavily affected by gravity, and the bubbles are destructible and pretty slow. The reason why he's up here is because I cannot figure out how to dodge him in his third phase and usually die there.
  16. Empress of Light. Generally a boss that requires quite a bit of space and movement to dodge. Her first phase isn't that hard, especially if you know her pattern, since she does her attacks one after the other, with enough time between attacks to dodge them.
  17. Moon Lord
Event bosses:
  1. Dark Mage
  2. Flying Dutchman
  3. Everscream
  4. Mourning Wood
  5. Ogre
  6. Pumpking
  7. Santa-NK1
  8. Ice Queen
  9. Martian Saucer
  10. Betsy
  11. Stardust Pillar
  12. Vortex Pillar
  13. Nebula Pillar
  14. Solar Pillar

Last edited:
Bosses - Easiest to Hardest
Basically the same thing as this thread, hasn't changed from my post in it.
Assuming this is on master mode and I'm playing my primary class (melee):
King Slime: First boss, so expected, just walk away from him
Golem: Hilariously easy, especially since it's sandwiched in-between EoL and Duke Fishron.
EoW: Floating row of platforms invalidates it
Lunatic Cultist: Fragile and easily avoided
EoC: Easy until it's on the last few seconds but you'll probably kill it by this point
Queen Bee: Never does much damage, predictable attack pattern, quite fast near the end though
Skeletron: Lengthy fight, not difficult if you just circle around it though
BoC: Mobility helps here, otherwise Creepers can knock you into a stunlock, otherwise not too hard
Skeletron Prime: Circle around it, same deal as Skeletron, a stray bomb killed me once though
Destroyer: Laser spam, if I had less defense this would be tougher, mostly just lengthy fight
Plantera: Vertical arena helps with the spike balls, still a dangerous boss
Twins: Fast and relentless, though not as tanky as the other two mechs
EoL (night): Getting pattern down helps with this, as does the Rod of Discord, lengthy fight
Queen Slime: Projectile hell with crap flying everywhere, how is this pre-mech?
Duke Fishron: Could be lower, but the last phase is very risky
Moon Lord: Also a projectile hell and they're hard to see as well
Wall of Flesh: This is painful with melee, especially since I had no arena
EoL (day): Self-explanatory, you have to nohit it, I still manage it

Keep in mind I did EoL (both fights) pre-Golem so it was tankier than it would otherwise be. Wall of Flesh was probably the worst as far as my entertainment was concerned, Starfury is not a weapon I should have to be using for this fight and every time I attempted to build a hellbridge for it, I was swarmed by enemies so got frustrated and just tunneled through the Underworld Houses instead.

Not sure if Vanilla means "Classic Mode" or "un-Modded" Terraria. 🤔 🥤

Classic Mode:
  1. Eye of Cthulhu
  2. King Slime
  3. Eater of Worlds
  4. Brain of Cthulhu
  5. Skeletron
  6. Queen Bee
  7. Wall of Flesh
  8. Destroyer
  9. Skeletron Prime
  10. Queen Slime
  11. The Twins
  12. Golem
  13. Lunatic Cultist
  14. Plantera
  15. Celestial Pillars
  16. Empress of Light
  17. Duke Fishron
  18. Pumpking
  19. Ice Queen
  20. Dreadnautilus
  21. Moon Lord
Master Mode+:
  1. King Slime
  2. Eater of Worlds
  3. Eye of Cthulhu
  4. Brain of Cthulhu
  5. Skeletron (can be #6)
  6. Queen Bee (can be #5)
  7. Queen Slime
  8. Skeletron Prime
  9. Wall of Flesh
  10. Destroyer
  11. The Twins
  12. Golem
  13. Lunatic Cultist
  14. Plantera
  15. Duke Fishron
  16. Pumpking
  17. Ice Queen
  18. Celestial Pillars
  19. Dreadnautilus
  20. Moon Lord (can be #21)
  21. Empress of Light (can be #20)

My list is different cuz of me playing only 3DS and Old-gen so here I go.
Eater Of Worlds
King Slime
Skeletron
Eye Of Cthulhu
Turkor The Ungrateful
Queen Bee
Lepus(If you can handle his egg laying that is)
Wall Of Flesh
Lepus(If you are bad at handling the egg laying)
Skeletron Prime
The Destroyer
Plantera
Golem
The Twins
Duke Fishron Tied with Ocram

I would agree with most of what you have but here is my list
King slime
Queen slime
Eater of Worlds
Queen bee
Brain of Cthulhu
Skelatron
WoF
Destroyer
Golem
Twins
Skelatron prime
Plantara
Empress of light (Nighttime)
Moonlord
Dukefishron
empress of light (Daytime)
Why do you think the queen slime is so easy? Just wondering if you have good strategy, on my summoner playthrough I wanted the blade staff but couldnt beat queen slime pre mech boss so ended up just skipping straight to optic staff... still have one gelatin crystal but too scared to fight it.

Not sure if Vanilla means "Classic Mode" or "un-Modded" Terraria. 🤔 🥤

Classic Mode:
  1. Eye of Cthulhu
  2. King Slime
  3. Eater of Worlds
  4. Brain of Cthulhu
  5. Skeletron
  6. Queen Bee
  7. Wall of Flesh
  8. Destroyer
  9. Skeletron Prime
  10. Queen Slime
  11. The Twins
  12. Golem
  13. Lunatic Cultist
  14. Plantera
  15. Celestial Pillars
  16. Empress of Light
  17. Duke Fishron
  18. Pumpking
  19. Ice Queen
  20. Dreadnautilus
  21. Moon Lord
Master Mode+:
  1. King Slime
  2. Eater of Worlds
  3. Eye of Cthulhu
  4. Brain of Cthulhu
  5. Skeletron (can be #6)
  6. Queen Bee (can be #5)
  7. Queen Slime
  8. Skeletron Prime
  9. Wall of Flesh
  10. Destroyer
  11. The Twins
  12. Golem
  13. Lunatic Cultist
  14. Plantera
  15. Duke Fishron
  16. Pumpking
  17. Ice Queen
  18. Celestial Pillars
  19. Dreadnautilus
  20. Moon Lord (can be #21)
  21. Empress of Light (can be #20)
it means non-modded

My list is different cuz of me playing only 3DS and Old-gen so here I go.
Eater Of Worlds
King Slime
Skeletron
Eye Of Cthulhu
Turkor The Ungrateful
Queen Bee
Lepus(If you can handle his egg laying that is)
Wall Of Flesh
Lepus(If you are bad at handling the egg laying)
Skeletron Prime
The Destroyer
Plantera
Golem
The Twins
Duke Fishron Tied with Ocram
I have always wanted to play one of those versions, thats really cool!

Here's mine for expert mode:
  • King Slime
  • Eye of Cthulhu
  • Skeletron
  • Brain of Cthulhu
  • Queen Bee
  • Eater of Worlds
  • Wall of Flesh (not melee)
  • Queen Slime
  • Destroyer
  • The Twins
  • Skeletron Prime
  • Plantera
  • Wall of Flesh (melee)
All the bosses I haven't included are ones I have not faced yet. Plantera in phase 2 is very hard with a small arena.
Here's classic:
  • King Slime
  • Eye of Cthulhu
  • Eater of Worlds
  • Brain of Cthulhu
  • Queen Bee
  • Skeletron
  • Wall of Flesh
  • Queen Slime
  • Destroyer
  • The Twins
  • Skeletron Prime
  • Plantera
  • Golem
  • Duke Fishron
  • Moon Lord
  • Empress of Light
I don't like those who say that Duke Fishron is harder than Moon Lord btw.

Ranking by expert/master. 1-17 are "extremely easy pushover" territory, 18-21 are "average", 22-25 are "scary", and 26-29 are "nasty":
  1. King Slime: Teaches you the lovely art of casually walking in one direction. No mobility required.
  2. Golem: Imagine giving your boss buffs and no one noticing because of how weak he still is.
  3. Eye of Cthulhu: Very boring and slow paced fight, but absolutely not difficult.
  4. Eater of Worlds: Why didn't they buff it's melee damage again?
  5. Lepus: (can't rank by expert so I'll just put an estimate as to where he would be with expert stats) Why would you make this fight. I don't want to fight a reskinned slime that just spams other reskinned slimes at me. How pointless this boss was.
  6. Turkor: (can't rank by expert so I'll just put an estimate as to where he would be with expert stats) his head are basically just super tanky harpies. I seriously don't understand how that makes them difficult.
  7. Destroyer: If a boss' weakness is literally every crowd control weapon available to you, that's not "cheese", that's just a weak boss.
  8. Skeletron Prime: Imagine a fight which has 5 attacks and the only one that isn't completely useless is just objectively worse than retinazer
  9. Martian Saucer: Severely overestimated due to years of cheesing.
  10. Vortex Pillar: So much easier than the other ones that I can't justify ranking all of the pillars together.
  11. Ocram: (can't rank by expert so I'll just put an estimate as to where he would be with expert stats) Eye of cthulhu AI makes his charges simple to avoid, minions are just... not hard to avoid, and demon scythes will never matter. That just leaves lasers, which don't even fire towards you most of the time.
  12. Duke Fishron: hot take: this fight is actually extremely simple and gets its entire challenge from how heavy the Duke's damage is, with most of it's attacks being very hard to mess up for experienced players
  13. Pumpking: even in later waves these guys aren't too bad
  14. Lunatic Cultist: disappointing excuse for a pseudo final boss
  15. Stardust Pillar: At least this pillar has exactly one threatening enemy.
  16. Skeletron: the hands are overtelegraphed and this hurts them so badly that I can't even call this a fight until he pulls out homing skull projectiles and redeems himself.
  17. Brain of Cthulhu: Fun fact: if you switch your minimap into overlay mode you can literally remove the illusions from the game.
  18. Wall of Flesh: Honestly a really simple fight but can still be messed up, we're finally getting into the non-pushovers now.
  19. Ice Queen: Shard projectiles can be nasty but all of her attacks are resisted by warmth potions.
  20. Betsy: would be far less difficult if the environment you fought her in wasn't so stressful
  21. Twins: The only vaguely threatening mech, and these aren't even above average in difficulty. Wow.
  22. Queen Slime: please stop sending :red: flying everywhere, I'm not coming down. I have an ice rod. (this is the first boss I would call "scary")
  23. Plantera: Way more high-stakes than it needs to be, with the second phase being so poorly designed that if I had to do another boss rework on the scale of my Lunatic one I would probably do this boss next.
  24. Santa-NK1: WHY DOES NO ONE TALK ABOUT THIS THING
  25. Empress of Light: not factoring Day in because she's just an alternate final boss at that point. She actually isn't even bullet hell, because rather than "weave between the gaps in my attack" it's "get the hell away from this area in particular"
  26. Solar and Nebula Pillars:We're getting to the nasty stuff now. The main reason everyone dies a billion times on their first lunar events.
  27. Queen Bee: This is the only boss in "nasty" tier that I would actually call well designed. Her attacks are well telegraphed and don't rely on bull:red: to hit you, while still having the potential to stomp you into the ground.
  28. Moon Lord: Badly designed and overall probably needed more tweaks than 1.4 gave it. If your fight's telegraphs are so bad and attacks are so oppressive that literally everyone in the second phase just tells you to run away while shooting back, then you need to change something.
  29. Dreadnautilus: 1.4 has been out for a year and I'm STILL not entirely sure how to dodge that charge attack.

Last edited:
Ranking by expert/master. 1-17 are "extremely easy pushover" territory, 18-21 are "average", 22-25 are "scary", and 26-29 are "nasty":
  1. King Slime: Teaches you the lovely art of casually walking in one direction. No mobility required.
  2. Golem: Imagine giving your boss buffs and no one noticing because of how weak he still is.
  3. Eye of Cthulhu: Very boring and slow paced fight, but absolutely not difficult.
  4. Eater of Worlds: Why didn't they buff it's melee damage again?
  5. Lepus: (can't rank by expert so I'll just put an estimate as to where he would be with expert stats) Why would you make this fight. I don't want to fight a reskinned slime that just spams other reskinned slimes at me. How pointless this boss was.
  6. Turkor: (can't rank by expert so I'll just put an estimate as to where he would be with expert stats) his head are basically just super tanky harpies harpies. I seriously don't understand how that makes them difficult.
  7. Destroyer: If a boss' weakness is literally every crowd control weapon available to you, that's not "cheese", that's just a weak boss.
  8. Skeletron Prime: Imagine a fight which has 5 attacks and the only one that isn't completely useless is just objectively worse than retinazer
  9. Martian Saucer: Severely overestimated due to years of cheesing.
  10. Vortex Pillar: So much easier than the other ones that I can't justify ranking all of the pillars together.
  11. Ocram: (can't rank by expert so I'll just put an estimate as to where he would be with expert stats) Eye of cthulhu AI makes his charges simple to avoid, minions are just... not hard to avoid, and demon scythes will never matter. That just leaves lasers, which don't even fire towards you most of the time.
  12. Duke Fishron: hot take: this fight is actually extremely simple and gets its entire challenge from how heavy the Duke's damage is, with most of it's attacks being very hard to mess up for experienced players
  13. Pumpking: even in later waves these guys aren't too bad
  14. Lunatic Cultist: disappointing excuse for a pseudo final boss
  15. Stardust Pillar: At least this pillar has exactly one threatening enemy.
  16. Skeletron: the hands are overtelegraphed and this hurts them so badly that I can't even call this a fight until he pulls out homing skull projectiles and redeems himself.
  17. Brain of Cthulhu: Fun fact: if you switch your minimap into overlay mode you can literally remove the illusions from the game.
  18. Wall of Flesh: Honestly a really simple fight but can still be messed up, we're finally getting into the non-pushovers now.
  19. Ice Queen: Shard projectiles can be nasty but all of her attacks are resisted by warmth potions.
  20. Betsy: would be far less difficult if the environment you fought her in wasn't so stressful
  21. Twins: The only vaguely threatening mech, and these aren't even above average in difficulty. Wow.
  22. Queen Slime: please stop sending :red: flying everywhere, I'm not coming down. I have an ice rod. (this is the first boss I would call "scary")
  23. Plantera: Way more high-stakes than it needs to be, with the second phase being so poorly designed that if I had to do another boss rework on the scale of my Lunatic one I would probably do this boss next.
  24. Santa-NK1: WHY DOES NO ONE TALK ABOUT THIS THING
  25. Empress of Light: not factoring Day in because she's just an alternate final boss at that point. She actually isn't even bullet hell, because rather than "weave between the gaps in my attack" it's "get the hell away from this area in particular"
  26. Solar and Nebula Pillars:We're getting to the nasty stuff now. The main reason everyone dies a billion times on their first lunar events.
  27. Queen Bee: This is the only boss in "nasty" tier that I would actually call well designed. Her attacks are well telegraphed and don't rely on bull:red: to hit you, while still having the potential to stomp you into the ground.
  28. Moon Lord: Badly designed and overall probably needed more tweaks than 1.4 gave it. If your fight's telegraphs are so bad and attacks are so oppressive that literally everyone in the second phase just tells you to run away while shooting back, then you need to change something.
  29. Dreadnautilus: 1.4 has been out for a year and I'm STILL not entirely sure how to dodge that charge attack.
pretty sure for dreadnautilus you can build a box and he doesnt really hurt you too much... saw it in a youtube vid and i actually have not fought him so im not totally sure it works.

well if you want to cheese dreadnautilus just build a box for you and let summons do the work. He usually just goes around outside the box.
I have a strict no cheesing policy (with the exception of EoC who I just use explosive bunnies on because of how much the fight bores me and drags on) I don't even make an arena for most bosses (the only exceptions are queen bee and plantera who you kind of have to make one for)

I don't want to cheese dreadnautilus, I want to fight dreadnautilus.

Back
Top Bottom