tModLoader Minigun Mod Official Thread

How can i get the primal mana? The recipe browser showed it can be dropped by Xizor. Which is quite problematic with all the things he can drop. Is this the only way to get this item?

How can i get the primal mana? The recipe browser showed it can be dropped by Xizor. Which is quite problematic with all the things he can drop. Is this the only way to get this item?
It is sold by The All Knowing One in hardmode world during blood moon

1637247423530.png
how to get three red underline item ?
sorry for many question, I quite like this mod but this mod dont have wiki so im little confused

View attachment 347660 how to get three red underline item ?
sorry for many question, I quite like this mod but this mod dont have wiki so im little confused
1 - Sold by Witch Doctor in hardmode world during the blood moon;
2 - Sold by Cyborg in hardmode world during the blood moon;
3 - Sold by Demolitionist in hardmode world during the blood moon.
It's perfectly fine to ask questions - this thread exists for this purpose after all!

So my cousin and I have been playing Terraria with Minigun on as well as some other mods too, but he has ran into an issue. His characters keep getting renamed to things like "(his name)s Fate Can Be Changed/Cannot Be Changed, The Cursed and he believes its due to this mod. Have you heard of any similar glitches?

So my cousin and I have been playing Terraria with Minigun on as well as some other mods too, but he has ran into an issue. His characters keep getting renamed to things like "(his name)s Fate Can Be Changed/Cannot Be Changed, The Cursed and he believes its due to this mod. Have you heard of any similar glitches?
It's Curse of Nirvana's hidden trait, it's not a glitch

My mistake, I completely left out the glitch. The name change was causing him to not be able yo join my worlds for some reason. His characters would be fine when he would join without his name changed but once he left the world and it changed his name, any time he would join it would say he cant connect

My mistake, I completely left out the glitch. The name change was causing him to not be able yo join my worlds for some reason. His characters would be fine when he would join without his name changed but once he left the world and it changed his name, any time he would join it would say he cant connect
Oooh, I guess i'll have to remove or rework this feature, I completely forgot about the server name length limit.

Universal gun in mode gun use mana, it normally?(sorry for my English)
upd: I think that this is intended, but I think there is some trick for this

Back
Top Bottom