Casual Unpopular Opinion Thread

Alright, we can stop this for now. But could you please send me some videos of the two Ocrams so I can compare for myself, please?
There's another mod called "Ocram 'n Stuff" which has the Ocram completely(I think) unchanged from last gen, and you can summon both that and the one from consolaria at the same time for a true direct comparison. I'll let you decide for yourself.

Last edited:
There's another mod called "Ocram 'n Stuff" which has the Ocram completely(I think) unchanged from last gen, and you can summon both that and the one from consilaria at the same time for a true direct comparison. I'll let you decide for yourself.
Thank you. I'll try that soon and see if I can pick up any differences.

Dude, have you ever seen how low damage consolaria ocram does? And how slow he is? Even his minions are in slow mo! and he doesn't even shoot stuff as much as 3ds Ocram does!
Just try fighting 3ds/old-gen Ocram and then consolaria ocram and try again to tell me that 'there are no differences'
The differences are noticible by just watching youtube videos too! You don't even need to actually fight them to be able to tell that there are some major differences.
Let's please not continue this.
The reason consolaria ocram deals less damage is because expert mode exists on PC. They kind of had to lower his normal mode damage so he didn’t become utterly cancerous on higher difficulties.

Spam is more fun to fight in Terraria than something you can dodge by moving slightly to the side.
Like literally most other bosses.

It would be better to create an Ocram discussion thread as we've gone off topic.

Anyway I suppose an unpopular opinion of mine is that I don't think Golem is easy :dryadcry:

Back
Top Bottom