Casual Unpopular Opinion Thread

I remember wishing for Old One's Army on mobile and thinking that pc users were ungrateful. Then it updated and i never even did anything but the first tier

They're an Tier 3 Old One's Army reward. Meaning to get them you need to beat Tier 3, which is MUCH easier said than done.
And plus, the amount of people who just don't like Old One's Army is overwhelming. I know, I'm one of them.
My opinion on that event is pretty neutral, and even if I didn’t like it the wings would just be a good enough reward that I would still do the event.

• anything LGBTQ related
  • how many genders/sexes there are
  • Politics (for the love of all that is holy please do not post any politics here. It is such a sensitive topic)
Don’t these fall into politics tho?

anyway: OOT is overrated. I believe it’s still overly praised due to nostalgia. Yes, it deserves the praise and awards back then, but with standards today, it aged, and a much better Zelda could have made long ago... which leads to
TP is the most overrated Zelda in history. Why? Unlike OOT, which used forty every ounce of available hardware, TP should have been an improvement instead of making the same game, but with a bigger map. TP should have been closer to BOTW, which took long enough to make the next step forward for the Zelda franchise

I kinda like Wind Waker’s art style, but it’s not my favorite Zelda due to cut content with the Triforce Shards, and Nayru’s Pearl

Camilla from Fire Emblem Fates is the worst. She’s popular because she flashes her legs and assets. Other than those, she has nothing other female characters lack.

Don’t these fall into politics tho?

anyway: OOT is overrated. I believe it’s still overly praised due to nostalgia. Yes, it deserves the praise and awards back then, but with standards today, it aged, and a much better Zelda could have made long ago... which leads to
TP is the most overrated Zelda in history. Why? Unlike OOT, which used forty every ounce of available hardware, TP should have been an improvement instead of making the same game, but with a bigger map. TP should have been closer to BOTW, which took long enough to make the next step forward for the Zelda franchise

I kinda like Wind Waker’s art style, but it’s not my favorite Zelda due to cut content with the Triforce Shards, and Nayru’s Pearl

Camilla from Fire Emblem Fates is the worst. She’s popular because she flashes her legs and assets. Other than those, she has nothing other female characters lack.
Camilia is a good unit though

No, those don’t fall under politics. Also, I said that about 6 months ago, I really couldn’t care less.

Crimson Cloak looks better with cyan and black dye. I have my character in full Vortex Armour with a familiar wig and crimson cloak with cyan and black dye.
Looks pretty good :)

Crimson Cloak looks better with cyan and black dye. I have my character in full Vortex Armour with a familiar wig and crimson cloak with cyan and black dye.
Looks pretty good :)
I instantly agreed with you just because you mentioned using a dye that isn’t made from strange plants.

Speaking of those, imo strange plant dyes are extremely overrated and look hideous when used for anything except small accents or highlights.

I instantly agreed with you just because you mentioned using a dye that isn’t made from strange plants.

Speaking of those, imo strange plant dyes are extremely overrated and look hideous when used for anything except small accents or highlights.
yeah, The only thing I'd use a strange dye for is to colour my small accessories. Otherwise, I just sell them for quick money.

The more “modest” Strange dyes like Living Ocean, Gel and Purple Ooze are great, because they don’t stand out more than just a color with slight dynamics. Dyes like Fogbound and Loki’s which don’t change the base color are also good on the right set. Otherwise, yeah I’d agree, Strange Dyes are often distracting and disgustingly bright, and oftentimes their “effects” are just not pleasant to look at. Worst offender that’s still somehow popular is the Hades trio.

Back
Top Bottom