Terraria State of the Game - May 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, don't worry about it that much. They've already poured so much time into it. The only way it would be canceled is if we were living in the worst timeliness possible.
And who knows if we aren't in that? We have Covid... Now we just need to not have this update.

Maybe there won't be an 1.4 update for console..

...i don't even know how to respond to this.

first of all, they've already got an estimate on its release... the third quarter of this year.

they've literally been showing footage of 1.4 on console, demonstrating the UI and everything.

what in the seven hells makes you think there wouldn't be a 1.4 for console? :dryadwhat:

...i don't even know how to respond to this.

first of all, they've already got an estimate on its release... the third quarter of this year.

they've literally been showing footage of 1.4 on console, demonstrating the UI and everything.

what in the seven hells makes you think there wouldn't be a 1.4 for console? :dryadwhat:
IDK, maybe they will forget about it and stop the progress. I don't really know.

IDK, maybe they will forget about it and stop the progress. I don't really know.
They have literally moved their focus completely on console and mobile really isn’t getting paid attention so that console gets 1.4 out sooner.
Also if they didn’t release 1.4, and wel just stopped it completely… that’s a lot of upset people

forget about... what...

this isn't like someone forgetting an item while grocery shopping during a busy day... this is their job.

DR studios is SPECIFICALLY working on bringing 1.4 to console, for the past several months now, working hard and improving the UI and giving us a lot of customization to try to satisfy as many people as possible.

they're being PAID to do this.

re-logic and DR studios are NOT going to just "forget" to do this.

if they just decided to drop it... that is wasted money, time, and resources.

not to mention the damage to their reputation and the destruction of the community.

Why do people think that mobile will get forgotten out of a sudden because of console? Re-Logic and DR know what they're doing for god's sake.

Console has been in 1.3 for like what, 3 years? Be pacient, you're not the priority right now, you can even be considered lucky you got 1.4.

holy cow.

Why do people think that mobile will get forgotten out of a sudden because of console? Re-Logic and DR know what they're doing for god's sake.

Console has been in 1.3 for like what, 3 years? Be pacient, you're not the priority right now, you can even be considered lucky you got 1.4.

holy cow.
someone who read my mind.
literally I play mobile sure, but I can wait, I play on pc and console too, so really I want 1.4 on console to just play on console and see what is different between pc and mobile throug controls.

They’re not going to forget about it. They have teams that are paid to work on this specifically, development plans and timelines, and a massive community of which to meet expectations.
They have literally moved their focus completely on console and mobile really isn’t getting paid attention so that console gets 1.4 out sooner.
Also if they didn’t release 1.4, and wel just stopped it completely… that’s a lot of upset people
forget about... what...

this isn't like someone forgetting an item while grocery shopping during a busy day... this is their job.

DR studios is SPECIFICALLY working on bringing 1.4 to console, for the past several months now, working hard and improving the UI and giving us a lot of customization to try to satisfy as many people as possible.

they're being PAID to do this.

re-logic and DR studios are NOT going to just "forget" to do this.

if they just decided to drop it... that is wasted money, time, and resources.

not to mention the damage to their reputation and the destruction of the community.
You’re REALLY overthinking this.
Ok! I don't need everybody's opinion about this topic! I just said maybe, but I don't care about what happens or doesn't happen to console version of Terraria. I don't even PLAY it. So please stop being exaggerated.
Again saying: I DON'T CARE ABOUT CONSOLE. THE ONLY THING IMPORTANT TO ME IS PC VERSION.

Ok! I don't need everybody's opinion about this topic! I just said maybe, but I don't care about what happens or doesn't happen to console version of Terraria. I don't even PLAY it. So please stop being exaggerated.
Again saying: I DON'T CARE ABOUT CONSOLE. THE ONLY THING IMPORTANT TO ME IS PC VERSION.
You’re right, I shouldn’t have added my two cents to already redundant responses. Apologies.

Ummm well then why are you going off on this nonsense, sorry if it seemed(or seems) like I’m attacking you, I’m not trying to.
But yeah I’m riding my bike to school today just leave this alone…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom