Mobile Who Agrees that Blood Moon is annoying?

Do you like blood moon?

• YES I LOVE IT!

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • It's fine

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • I HATE IT!

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Yea, it can be really annoying sometimes, especially with how you can't skip it.

The only time that I ever want a Blood Moon to happen is once in pre-hardmode to get my bride and groom kills (I like costumes a lot) and maybe once or twice in hardmode to get some dreadnautillus loot- but the chance of fishing up a dreadnautillus is so rare that its hardly worth it.

For me, skarktooth (and its upgrade) is a really good upgrade that I'll get whenever my first blood moon starts. Even when I already got it, I would still farm for bloody tears for hardmode dreadnautillus (for sanguine staff, if I have the chance to). The chance of fishing them up is not that bad, with 75 fishing power you can most likely fish them up twice/three times in a night.

For me, skarktooth (and its upgrade) is a really good upgrade that I'll get whenever my first blood moon starts. Even when I already got it, I would still farm for bloody tears for hardmode dreadnautillus (for sanguine staff, if I have the chance to). The chance of fishing them up is not that bad, with 75 fishing power you can most likely fish them up twice/three times in a night.
I cant fish during the blood moon because then my people will die!

Solar eclipse is much much worse... It lasts much longer (since a day in terraria is longer than night). It has very few useful items pre plant, and post plant you only want to do it once. Also some solar eclipse enemies can fly through tiles unlike blood moon enemies so its much harder to ignore.
iv never had one but iv seen one

Solar eclipse is much much worse... It lasts much longer (since a day in terraria is longer than night). It has very few useful items pre plant, and post plant you only want to do it once. Also some solar eclipse enemies can fly through tiles unlike blood moon enemies so its much harder to ignore.
true true
def not very good until after plantera

The vamp moon stones are really valuable for mage runs, but they're so rare that I usually have to farm three or four eclipses to get two of them

Eye of Cuthulu is also a lot of fun (my fav hardmode yoyo) but it doesn't drop until post-plantera :(
*Neither do the mothron wings, but I use fishron :)

And aside from a few items like those, most of the stuff that looks like it could be cool is too underpowered or too situational (butcher's chainsaw and sk's knife) to be very good :(

true true

The vamp moon stones are really valuable for mage runs, but they're so rare that I usually have to farm three or four eclipses to get two of them

Eye of Cuthulu is also a lot of fun (my fav hardmode yoyo) but it doesn't drop until post-plantera :(

And aside from a few items like those, most of the stuff that looks like it could be cool is too underpowered or too situational (butcher's chainsaw and sk's knife) to be very good :(
oh

true true

well I have to defeat Plantera :)

I usually get those items with just 1 eclipse, and post plant you immediatly have access to solar tablets, so every time I get a solar eclipse randomly is annoying.

Back
Top Bottom