Magicasquirrel's AMA

No worries! Hey, I'm pretty sure I actually messed up your thread for mine in the past, hah. Guess we're even :p
I renamed the thread to avoid confusion in the future.

Why would you try to get lightning strikes on you?

Another question: Favorite magic weapon in terraria?
Nebula arcanum. A giant, homing firework that has orbiting damaging bits. Looks amazing, is effective as hell, and it is pretty much the only weapon that feels like you're using magic without some sort of artifact or stave (the animation when holding it looks like you're just materializing a purple power orb with pure willpower. Absolutely amazing).

I deserve it
The experience I guess.
Well, just curious, IF you actually going to do it, how are you gonna do it then?

Nebula arcanum. A giant, homing firework that has orbiting damaging bits. Looks amazing, is effective as hell, and it is pretty much the only weapon that feels like you're using magic without some sort of artifact or stave (the animation when holding it looks like you're just materializing a purple power orb with pure willpower. Absolutely amazing).
Mine was Nightglow. I absolutely adore the lantern design on this weapon!

There are several ways I could do this. Artificial lightning electricity is probably the easiest, but big metal poles work wonders
getting electric fried sounds fun
No seriously tho, according to Google 90% of people have survived a real lightning strike (thats 10% chance to die!) and most likely requires immediate medical care so I wouldn't recommend doing it.

Have you ever gotten a lucid dream before, and what do you think about lucid dreaming as a whole?
I haven't actually subconsciously entered a lucid dream before, but they do appear to happen to me quite often... Probably because I often randomly wake up at the middle of the night. And I gotta say - they are absolutely amazing! Having the ability to pretty much feel your imagination - it is... Practically magic.

Back
Top Bottom