I'm a cat, ask me anything!

If you're a furry, do you really want to be an animal?
In my understanding, furries simply have an interest in anthropomorpic animals (or, as someone I know calls them, standy-uppy animals), and some have fursuits.
But yeah, I wanna be an animal, thanks for asking

I'm gonna have to make a comment here, that misconception (Furries wanting to be animals (I'm not denying such exist, just meaning that like it being thought as a thing with all of them)), despite the fact I don't consider myself to be a furry (despite meeting the criteria), I sometimes find myself being insulted by it. I will say it's definitely to do with a thing I consider too personal to share right here.

In my understanding, furries simply have an interest in anthropomorpic animals (or, as someone I know calls them, standy-uppy animals), and some have fursuits.
But yeah, I wanna be an animal, thanks for asking
First off, I meant no offense I was just curious. Second off, The definition of a full on Furry is someone who believes that they have an animal soul in a human body, also think about what it would mean to become an animal, giving up everything to just live in the wilderness, all your friends and family, your home, your favorite foods, your belongings, you'd be leaving it all behind. Is that really what you want?

First off, I meant no offense I was just curious. Second off, The definition of a full on Furry is someone who believes that they have an animal soul in a human body, also think about what it would mean to become an animal, giving up everything to just live in the wilderness, all your friends and family, your home, your favorite foods, your belongings, you'd be leaving it all behind. Is that really what you want?
Stop harassing her. Also the definition is: An enthusiast for animal characters with human characteristics, in particular a person who dresses up in costume as such a character or uses one as an avatar online.

First off, I meant no offense I was just curious. Second off, The definition of a full on Furry is someone who believes that they have an animal soul in a human body
I believe the proper name for that is otherkin.
also think about what it would mean to become an animal, giving up everything to just live in the wilderness, all your friends and family, your home, your favorite foods, your belongings, you'd be leaving it all behind. Is that really what you want?
I'm not saying I want to live in the wild, I'm saying that I'd enjoy being a snow leopard quite a bit.
This is NOT a furry, this is completely different. This is otherkin, and while yes, furries can be otherkin and otherkin can be furries, if you are one does not automatically make you the other.
Damn, you beat me to it.
Stop harassing her.
I'm fine with it, don't worry

Back
Top Bottom