Terraria State of the Game - May 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had an idea what if there was a Wall of Flesh summon like something called like hungry staff and it would summon the hungry's just an idea mod it if you want

Last edited:
I just had an idea what if there was a Wall of Flesh summon like something called like hungry staff and it would summon the hungry's just an idea mod it if you want
That sounds interesting. The summons could also be hooked onto the player, as well.

Oo another idea what if there was a hungry hook the hook part would be the hungry and the extend part would be the string/flesh that comes from the Wall of Flesh

Why exactly? He didn’t provide the base damage.
I think he means that because they both drop from WoF, the Firecracker and Flesh Staff thing combo would be easy to get.
true but Empress of light drops the terraprisma along with the kaleidoscope maybe the hungry staff drops if you beat WoF without taking damage in master mode similar to how you get the suspicious looking tentacle from moon lord in expert mode but it isn't counted as an expert drop, it would deal like 22 damage so a little more then the imp staff but less then the spider one, so if you didn't want to go get spider fangs you could get the hungry staff but deal less damage then spider just an idea :dryadsmile:
and the WoF master mode drop is a mount so maybe a summon would work well since it doesn't have a pet drop also WoF drops a summoner emblem which is more relevant now then it was because of whips, and I am a summoner class

:I know you get the tentacle if you beat moon lord in expert mode i'm just saying that because the Staff wouldn't count as a master mode drop it would just drop from Master WoF

Last edited:
true but Empress of light drops the terraprisma along with the kaleidoscope maybe the hungry staff drops if you beat WoF without taking damage it would deal like 22 damage so a little more then the imp staff but less then the spider one, so if you didn't want to go get spider fangs you could get the hungry staff but deal less damage then spider just an idea :dryadsmile:
Should be a much bigger reward for doing WoF damageless. Terraprisma is the most powerful summon in the game, and you have to do the exact same thing for EoL.

yeah but you can cheese the WoF with beenades still and go behind a block when it starts shooting lazers

yeah but you can cheese the WoF with beenades still and go behind a block when it starts shooting lazers
If you can easily do that, then why lock it behind damageless in the first place? At that point, the weapon may as well be available to those who don't want to cheese the fight.

If you can easily do that, then why lock it behind damageless in the first place? At that point, the weapon may as well be available to those who don't want to cheese the fight.
yeah but there should be some challenge to the WoF not saying its not hard but there should be some sort of challenge drop and if the player wants the staff they can beat the WoF get better Armor/Weapons and then beat WoF damagless

if the player wants the staff they can beat the WoF get better Armor/Weapons and then beat WoF damagless
What would even be the point then? If you did that then you'd already have better weapons than the staff you're trying to get. I feel like it's worth restating that not only is Terraprisma the best minion in the game, it's also quite possibly the best Pre-Moon Lord weapon in general, able to utterly decimate everything on your screen in seconds. Going back and getting it even with Celestial-tier gear is still worthwhile since the weapon is so powerful that it's still going to be useful. My point here is that once you get it, you're probably not going to replace it. If WoF had a weapon locked behind a challenge, then said weapon should last quite a while, not be replaced by Spiders, which are usually obtained mere minutes after entering hardmode.

If the Wall of Flesh dropped a weapon that's gated behind a challenge, then that weapon needs to be either complete novelty or actually worth getting.

Last edited:
What would even be the point then? If you did that then you'd already have better weapons than the staff you're trying to get. I feel like it's worth restating that not only is Terraprisma the best minion in the game, it's also quite possibly the best Pre-Moon Lord weapon in general, able to utterly decimate everything on your screen in seconds. Going back and getting it even with Celestial-tier gear is still worthwhile since the weapon is so powerful that it's still going to be useful. My point here is that once you get it, you're probably not going to replace it. If WoF had a weapon locked behind a challenge, then said weapon should last quite a while, not be replaced by Spiders, which are usually obtained mere minutes after entering hardmode.

If the Wall of Flesh dropped a weapon that's gated behind a challenge, then that weapon needs to be either complete novelty or actually worth getting.
yes I know I just wish there was some representation for the hungrys Like in the elements awoken mod the creepers from the Brain of Cthulhu drop as a minion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom