tModLoader AutoReforge mod

Quick question, ¿Does this mod support the "Even More Modifiers Mod"? I've been reading the wiki of EMM and it says that "When a Weapon or Accesory is reforged it'll change the modifier" (Like, if i reforge a weapon with "Rare" i'll got any other modifier like "Legendary", "Uncommon", etc.) Note: This mechanic of reforge and get an extra modifier is momentary (Probably) according to the creator

mod of redemption has a druid class with an entirely new set of modifiers, and nothing appears in the part of the ui where you select what modifier you want

Can you add support for the modifiers granted by the Mod of Redemption mod?
I'm afraid I can't if there is 0 modifiers listed in reforge goblin menu that means Mod of Redemption implemented prefix/items in somewhat unordinary way and I can't add support without source code and Mod of Redemption is not open source so there isn't much I can do.

Is it possible to get support for Summoner Modifiers by Pbone? Because I can only see the default prefixes when I try to reforge weapons it aplies to

There is link on the main post but here you go LINK
Hey, thank you for the mod, really love it, used it whenever I felt like playing 1.3.5. Do you have any plans of updating it to 1.4? Or can I use it somehow without you having to directly update it and I'm just too dumb to realize that lol?

Hey, thank you for the mod, really love it, used it whenever I felt like playing 1.3.5. Do you have any plans of updating it to 1.4? Or can I use it somehow without you having to directly update it and I'm just too dumb to realize that lol?
Yes I do plan to update it to 1.4. I will update it when tModloader 1.4 comes out of alpha.
If you want to use this mod before I update it and you have some knowledge about modding you can fork repo from github and migrate it to 1.4 by yourself.

I've recently come across an issue with this mod when adding custom armor prefixes to Avalon; that is, when choosing an Avalon armor prefix and attempting to roll to it, the interface infinitely eats your money because it doesn't have code to allow it to choose these new prefixes. Also, all accessory prefixes should not be obtainable on armor in Avalon. Is there a quick fix to this that could be done? Not sure if there's something I can do in Avalon's code to stop this from happening, but if there is, let me know haha.

Really appreciate you for you sharing your code so that I can understand how to make a forge system!<3

Hello, got a little problem :
1693083391048.png
Any idea on how to fix ?

Back
Top Bottom