10th Anniversary A Journey of 10 Years! Come and Celebrate with a Contest for All Terrarians!

Status
Not open for further replies.

First Prism City
You really, really need to use spoilers for that large of a post.
It's the slashed over eye in the toolbar. Break each title into the pop up, then the content under that title between the ] [ you can also put your images in a 2nd spoiler within the spoiler. (Just put a spoiler, with its content being the image, within the content area of the spoiler)

Example on how they work i put "-- " and " --" to break the spoiler so it shows as text.
[-- SPOILER="Title here" --] content [-- /SPOILER --]

You really, really need to use spoilers for that large of a post.
It's the slashed over eye in the toolbar. Break each title into the pop up, then the content under that title between the ] [ you can also put your images in a 2nd spoiler within the spoiler. (Just put a spoiler, with its content being the image, within the content area of the spoiler)

Example on how they work i put "-- " and " --" to break the spoiler so it shows as text.
[-- SPOILER="Title here" --] content [-- /SPOILER --]
Uhhh.... I just tried that and it really did not work like it seems like it should. Any idea what the issue might be?

Attachments

• Spoiler problem.JPG
    Spoiler problem.JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 85
  • Spoiler input.JPG
    Spoiler input.JPG
    204.3 KB · Views: 91
Did "Terraria In-game Blood & Gore" is count as PG-13?

I try to make "zombie survival story" for my entry but I don't sure about this because my entry included Terraria Blood & Gore and Zombie shooting scene

Thank you in advance!
As long as the story isn't too gory it should be fine. If you'd like to send it to me in a private message first, I can take a look to let you know for sure. You can send me a private message HERE.

Uhhh.... I just tried that and it really did not work like it seems like it should. Any idea what the issue might be?​
I don't have alot of experience with spoilers but i think it's glitching having cebtered and left wrapped text? Possibly from the text being copied into a spoiler.
Also you don't need to double title each box. Center the spoiler and let it be the title, you can also put your text cursor within a paragraph then change wrap position for that whole paragraph.

Example with spoiler copied into itself (replaced the brackets for visible text)

various details here.
{SPOILER="example"} various details here. {/SPOILER}

Can I post something and then change my entry ?

Asking because I would like to make some changes to my artwork between today and Sunday, but still want to make sure I submit something, in case something goes wrong.

Can I post something and then change my entry ?

Asking because I would like to make some changes to my artwork between today and Sunday, but still want to make sure I submit something, in case something goes wrong.
Absolutely. Part of the rules does say, “You may edit your post to change your entry at any time prior to the deadline”. :)

Can I make more then one entry for different categories or just one?
Just one category. :) The rules in the first post say this, "Every user is allowed to submit only one entry and in only one category. (For example one entry in the art category, and none in any other)"

Can i post images of textures i still have to convert into game files with a workshop texturepack entry or does it have to be in game already? It's a slow process to convert files back into game files and i can't do it from my phone, i can edit from my phone, but have to connect to my laptop to convert to game files.

Can i post images of textures i still have to convert into game files with a workshop texturepack entry or does it have to be in game already? It's a slow process to convert files back into game files and i can't do it from my phone, i can edit from my phone, but have to connect to my laptop to convert to game files.
For the texture pack category it'll be judged by what is actually on steam. :)

Contest entries are now closed. Winners will be announced in the June State of the Game.

This thread will remain open in case anyone would like to discuss or comment on any of the entries, or if anyone has a question. However, any entries posted here after this message will no longer be considered.

I could'nt finish my Adventure Map at all, even with more 3-4 more Month :D
However: Stoked by all the entrys here and iam glad i dont have to decide who would win because i couldnt.
Awesome Builds and Draws! All best of Luck!

I could'nt finish my Adventure Map at all, even with more 3-4 more Month :D
However: Stoked by all the entrys here and iam glad i dont have to decide who would win because i couldnt.
Awesome Builds and Draws! All best of Luck!
I was going to make a build but after seeing all the builds posted i went with turning my random texture edits into a small WIP pack and used it instead, there was not alot of packs added to the contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom