tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

I need this, but I am physically incapable of getting any mods, as I only play mobile.
I’m probably going to start pushing for PC version now.

I need this, but I am physically incapable of getting any mods, as I only play mobile.
I’m probably going to start pushing for PC version now.
if you do, please, PLEASE look into what you buy beforehand, had another mobile Terrarian friend of mine buy a prebuilt PC without realizing that they had bought a dead-end prebuilt system... that didn't even have a GPU

Massive RIP to them

PS: while i would totally recommend building a PC, I don't think it's a good idea for people who have never owned a PC, just if you get a prebuild system make sure it's a not a load of crap and has upgrade paths

if you do, please, PLEASE look into what you buy beforehand, had another mobile Terrarian friend of mine buy a prebuilt PC without realizing that they had bought a dead-end prebuilt system... that didn't even have a GPU

Massive RIP to them

PS: while i would totally recommend building a PC, I don't think it's a good idea for people who have never owned a PC, just if you get a prebuild system make sure it's a not a load of crap and has upgrade paths
Don’t worry, I already have a PC

anyone know why i can't craft "wardrobe"? 20 wood at a sawmil. cant craft alot of stuff even tho i have the materials its strange

for example here

I have all the materials but it just wont let me craft

Edit: it just doesn't work in multiplayer. even if u have the materials certain things
you just can't craft

Last edited:
Hey Chadscope!
Why don't you answer anything when someone complains about a problem with your mod?
And why haven't you updated your mod since October 2018?

Hey Chadscope!
Why don't you answer anything when someone complains about a problem with your mod?
And why haven't you updated your mod since October 2018?
Because... they aren't active.

If they choose to come back and update their work here, they will do so when they choose to -- so they aren't 'avoiding' you or anyone else... it's just life.

Modding and sharing content is done out of passion and kindness -- there is no obligation to you or anyone else keep their work updated.

Because... they aren't active.

If they choose to come back and update their work here, they will do so when they choose to -- so they aren't 'avoiding' you or anyone else... it's just life.

Modding and sharing content is done out of passion and kindness -- there is no obligation to you or anyone else keep their work updated.

I know that, I just asked because I wanted to know what was going on.
It's because I like this mod a lot and there are a lot of complaints about problems and bugs from the people who use it.

1599923734164.png

So I know this mod's creator hasn't been active in a long time, but I'm really hoping someone would know why I can't seem to remove crates after I placed them. They behave like indestructible blocks/items- it just won't come off.

I just rediscovered this, and man do I want PC version. This is awesome, especially since my building rates went way up, and I really need new furniture.

Oh, and are those the only plants available to put in the pots? If not, can I see the rest?

Last edited:
are you on multiplayer? seems that this mode was made for single player
and whenever you go on a server of anykind most of the items glitch. i experienced this myself

I'm going to assume this mod is completely dead. There do seem to be quite a few annoying things - for me, the fact that a lot of the walls use a default 'light gray' instead of a more appropriate colour annoys me quite a lot, and there's a few other nitpicks I could likely come up with.
I don't know if I could make a 'fan update' or smth and what the legal/etiquette stuff would be for that regard that fixes a few of the bigger issues.

I'm going to assume this mod is completely dead. There do seem to be quite a few annoying things - for me, the fact that a lot of the walls use a default 'light gray' instead of a more appropriate colour annoys me quite a lot, and there's a few other nitpicks I could likely come up with.
I don't know if I could make a 'fan update' or smth and what the legal/etiquette stuff would be for that regard that fixes a few of the bigger issues.
Yeah, I already did a complaint before, and someone came to say that making mods is something that no one is obliged to and that the creator of the mod is also not obliged to make updates, so now I can only hope that the next update of the mod will come after the update of tModLoader to the 1.4 era.
Sadly.:(

2 years, yeah

This is one of the reasons you make your mod open source and permissible, ESPECIALLY if it starts to get popular, that way in case you vanish, someone who wishes for it to continue can pick up the pieces.
The thing is that this mod... is technically open-source. You can unpack it using tModLoader's extract feature.
While it is probably best to get the owner's consent before making fan-made updates, judging by his away time, I suspect he probably won't be able to answer anyone who offers.

Back
Top Bottom