tModLoader Magic Storage

Hi, I was playing a multiplayer world with this mod and calamity as well as a few mods like weaponout and boss checklist.
We had about 90 hours on this world and this morning my friend booted up the world and the magic storage was completely gone. I have heard of people's chunks getting deleted but this time only the magic storage got deleted. We tried to reload the mod and that didn't work. I'm not sure if it got deleted cause of how many items we had (we had around 1500) Does anyone have any suggestions on what we can do? Thanks.

Does anyone know how to fix this error?

Screenshot 2021-05-12 001732.png

Anybody know if this mod is compatible with Calamity yet? I've had problems in the past with the game regularly deleting modded biomes when I've had the two of them together, so I haven't risked it, but I would like to inquire about the status of that, as I haven't tried in a while.

So what's the difference between Magic Storage and Magic Storage - Extra? Are they the same thing with Extra being the one being updated and the other discontinued or is there some difference what each one offers? They have the same description but Magic Storage - Extra is more up to date. If Extra is now the main and the other is discontinued, a post by the creator saying so would be really helpful.

So what's the difference between Magic Storage and Magic Storage - Extra? Are they the same thing with Extra being the one being updated and the other discontinued or is there some difference what each one offers? They have the same description but Magic Storage - Extra is more up to date. If Extra is now the main and the other is discontinued, a post by the creator saying so would be really helpful.
Magic Storage Extra (which I will call MSE) is a fork (of another fork) of the original Magic Storage. MSE was made by someone else and includes extra features such as more filters, more crafting station slots, etc. The only reason Blushiemagic is credited is that they coded the original. MSE isn't compatible with the original MS or mods that have cross-mod content with the original such as Fargo's Soul Mod. I've also heard MSE is a little buggy, but I don't know if that is still true.

Well that's something for info at least. The MSE directs me to the same page as Magic Storage so I thought it was made by the same people.

So uh I am having this issue where I place down magic storage "chests" and they don't connect to the storage heart. I'm wondering if it is because I researched it. I have to find how many mods I'm using also I am using 64Bit which might be the problem...
AAMod
AlechemistNPC
Antisocial
ArmorSocial
Autotrash
Bags
Betternightsky
Bosschecklist
BossCursor
Bothevils
bowmod
Buildplanner
Calamityaddon
CalamityMod
CalamitySouls
CalValEX
CataclysmMod
Cheatextensions
CheatSheet
ClamExtraMusic
CrystiliumMod
CTMI
DaBigGuns
Dualweilding
EAMusic
ElementsAwoken
Ersion
extensibleInventory
ExtraGunGear
Fargowiltas
FargowiltasSouls
FargowiltasSoulsDLC
Fasterbuilding
FasterDamages
Fasterpickaxes
Fasterstart
Fasterweapons
Fernium
FKBossHealthBar
Fullhealthrespawn
GloriousGuns
gunsandguns
hamstarhelpers
HEROsMod
imksushismod
Joostmod
JPANsBagsOfHoldingMod
LargeWorldEnabler
Laugicality
LithosArmory
Loot
LootBags
LootBonus
MagicStorage
MagicStorageExtra
MoreEndlessAmmo
MorePouches
NBDD
NCBS
NoFishTimer
pinkymod
PlentifulOres
QwertysRandomContent
Redemption
RedemptionMusic
ResearchFrom14
SacredTools
ShorterRespawn
SmartDoor
Split
StopDying
SuperQuickRespawn
TheDestinyMod
TheLuggage
thismodhasguns
ThoriamityConvergence
ThoriumMod
ToomanySlots
TrueEater
Universalcraft
UniverseOfBows
UniverseOfSwordsMod
UprgradedAccessories VanillaTweaks
VeinMiner
WeaponOut
WebmilioCommons
Widgets
Wingslot
WMIRF
WorldGenPreviewer
XItemStats
ZoaklenMod

Anybody know if this mod is compatible with Calamity yet? I've had problems in the past with the game regularly deleting modded biomes when I've had the two of them together, so I haven't risked it, but I would like to inquire about the status of that, as I haven't tried in a while.
ive used it calamity many times?

Idk if this is a bug with magic storage or some other mod, but if I'm on a single player world, I have access to all of my items in the magic storage, but once I open the world on multiplayer, I only have access to 240 of my 702 items. Btw my max storage right now is 10,320.

List of mods used:
Fargo's Souls Mod
Fargo's Mutant Mod
Fargo's Music Mod
Recipe Browser
Boss Checklist
Starter Classes
Fargo's Both Evils
Calamity Mod (No Calamity Music)
Calamity Mod Music
AutoReforge
Boss Cursor
Smart Doors (From 1.4)
AlchemistNPC
Antisocial
Sleep Mod
Wing Slot
Magic Storage
Plentiful Ores
VeinMiner
Shorter Respawn Time
WeaponOut
Yet Another Boss Health Bar
Health and Mana From Bosses
Friendly NPCs Don't Die
Full Health Respawn

Last edited:
I have a proposal for you. I have drawn my own unique sprites to some filters. I'll leave them here for you to see.
The rest, if you like these, I will finish painting later.

Attachments

• Pickaxe.png
    Pickaxe.png
    353 bytes · Views: 89
  • Magic.png
    Magic.png
    274 bytes · Views: 79
  • Potion.png
    Potion.png
    475 bytes · Views: 75
  • Throwing.png
    Throwing.png
    240 bytes · Views: 75
  • Range.png
    Range.png
    235 bytes · Views: 76
  • Summon.png
    Summon.png
    275 bytes · Views: 75
  • Melee.png
    Melee.png
    323 bytes · Views: 84
The recent update reduced the search bar functionality in my opinion. Typing in partial item names doesn't show the items anymore. You have to either type the entire thing or 90% of the name. For example "death" doesn't search death whistle anymore. I have to type at least "death w". Some searches are even worse than that.

The recent update reduced the search bar functionality in my opinion. Typing in partial item names doesn't show the items anymore. You have to either type the entire thing or 90% of the name. For example "death" doesn't search death whistle anymore. I have to type at least "death w". Some searches are even worse than that.
@Blades the search functionality was not modified at all in v0.4.3.6
Do you happen to have Magic Storage - Extra enabled as well?

Last edited:
Having the ability to use a free trial end game stuff at the start of the game that can inflict dmg to any mob... Is this an intended mechanic? Because this seems broken. I'm using Magic Storage Extra instead of the original if that affected anything.

Attachments

• 1626650716811.png
    1626650716811.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 226
Having the ability to use a free trial end game stuff at the start of the game that can inflict dmg to any mob... Is this an intended mechanic? Because this seems broken. I'm using Magic Storage Extra instead of the original if that affected anything.
@Entropy.exe that must be a Magic Storage - Extra feature then, since Magic Storage doesn't have that

Back
Top Bottom