tModLoader Elements Awoken

What would you like me to add into the game?

• Total voters
Did you check the front page today? The rework is up! It is not 100% done yet, but it'll be filled up after 1.4's release.

Speaking of 1.4...there's a trailer now, along with estimated release window. ;)

Hi! Time for another update on how far we're with the upcoming 1.4 update.

The first thing I wanna say is that we are excited to announce that the update is roughly 2/3 done! We still have some more stuff to do, but we're definitely closer.

To celebrate this, have some more spoilers from the discord server!

You will no longer stumble into the dark in terms of your remaining flight time.
View attachment 308074

Don't breathe in...
View attachment 308075

Now you can name your weapon to something else. You're welcome.
View attachment 308076

She's not playing around anymore.
View attachment 308077

Keep in mind that the things in the spoilers may or may not be final. There's no scheduled release date yet, but when we are there, we will let you know.
Thanks for the patience!
Looks AWESOME.
Im on ps4 but if I ever get a pc im definetly gonna want to use this mod.

How in the world do I use the auto driller. I have plenty of energy, I tried my best to activate it, even tried equipping it. I looked on the wiki but the page is incomplete, no forums mention it either. I even looked at the source code and it *looks* like I'm supposed to right click it but I do that on every tile of it and it does nothing, doesn't even show up as clickable, but then again I don't know terraria code, so I can't figure it out myself. I am completely stumped.

Important announcement (copy pasted from discord)

Hey, peeps. So, I wanted to let you all to something that you might already have expected, but...as it stands right now, we won't be able to keep in the Summer 2021 release date for the Hell or High Water update.

Now, I know that this sounds rather unfortunate and I can understand why, but with Orange being busy nowadays again among other things, we feel like it is better that way. As you may know, we go for quality over quantity, always did. And we do not want to rush things to ensure that your playing experience will be great. Besides that, 1.4 will be the largest update in the history of Elements Awoken. So a lot of time is needed.

We will try to release the update this year however and should we get a solid time window of release, we will let you know.

So yeah. That is all for now.
Thanks for listening and have a good day/night/evening/whatever, as well thank you tons for your support and love for this mod.

Important announcement (copy pasted from discord)

Hey, peeps. So, I wanted to let you all to something that you might already have expected, but...as it stands right now, we won't be able to keep in the Summer 2021 release date for the Hell or High Water update.

Now, I know that this sounds rather unfortunate and I can understand why, but with Orange being busy nowadays again among other things, we feel like it is better that way. As you may know, we go for quality over quantity, always did. And we do not want to rush things to ensure that your playing experience will be great. Besides that, 1.4 will be the largest update in the history of Elements Awoken. So a lot of time is needed.

We will try to release the update this year however and should we get a solid time window of release, we will let you know.

So yeah. That is all for now.
Thanks for listening and have a good day/night/evening/whatever, as well thank you tons for your support and love for this mod.
That's a shame. EA 1.4 was basically the one thing I was looking forward to this summer.

Oh well, more time to make it the best it could possibly be. :)

The existence of "Item Magnet" in my world lags it so much that i cant even move. Please fix. The only way to destroy it is to disable mod 🙁

Announcement that may make one or the other happy here:

We decided to split Hell or High Water into TWO updates - one including the Aqueous/Obsidious reworks, new structures, the new biome and the quest system, while the other includes the rest, such as the Infernace/Volcanox reworks, mini boss related content and the finishing touches of said biome.

In this way, we want to deliver content quicker, but also want it to be on the standards we anticipate this update to be. As of right now, there is no release still - but be assured - we're not dead yet.

Stay tuned for further information and as always, thanks for sticking with us.

Happy new year. <3

It's been a while, hasn't it? (well my last comment was literally 9 days ago but psst, no one needs to know)

But I'm beyond excited to announce that we have a trailer ready for 1.4's first part, which you will find on the front page as per usual, but here is it for faster watching. Thanks to @moonburn for making this awesome trailer!

But not just that...

It's my pleasure to announce that this update will drop early this year.
We hope you guys look forward to what we've created. This is the first part of what we believe is the biggest update this mod ever had. Even though 1.4 is split into two updates now, there's still a lot in this update to discover.

And to this wrap off this celebratory post, have some new and fresh spoilers.

Volcanox' rework is unfortunately for the second part...doesn't mean that we can't add anything new to him, though.
agfkohaga.gif

Look at that spicy laser.
harrow2.gif

Fog.
foggn.gif

And much more...
mungus.gif

There are a few more spoilers that we dropped in the discord server - so head over there to see everything! Link is on the front page.

Stay tuned on more information coming your way sooner than you might think.

Hey, it's been a while. There have been changes regarding Hell or High Water.

We still plan to two-part the release, but it will release together with the update for 1.4 tmodloader. We are actively working on it and as usual, can't give closer information right now, but rest be assured, it's coming. When it's done.

Thanks for sticking with us!

Back
Top Bottom