What Gender's the Bosses?

King Slime: Factually Male
Eye of Cthulhu: Agender
Eater of Worlds: Hermaphrodite or Both Genders
Brain of Cthulhu: Agender
Skeletron: Male, according to Old Man's dialogue.
Queen Bee: Factually Female
Wall of Flesh: Male, according to confirmations that the guide is the wall of flesh, also according to loading tips.
Queen Slime: Factually Female
The Twins: Agender
The Destroyer: Agender
Skeletron Prime: Agender. However, could arguably be male
Plantera: Female, according to Cenx. However, Plantera has both male and female body parts, so it's safe to say that Plantera is Hermophroditic.
Golem: Agender. However, since Golem is a ritualistic Idol for Lihzahrds, he could arguably be male, as most gods or higher beings are.
Empress of Light: Female, as said in her name.
Duke Fishron: Most likely a male, as his structure seems mostly masculine, but she could be female as well.
Lunatic Cultist: Male in my opinion, because of the low voice.
Moon Lord: Male
Flying Dutchman: Agender
Mourning Wood: Agender
Pumpking: Male, most likely
Everscream: Agender
Santa-NK1: Agender
Ice Queen: Factually Female
Ocram: Male, in my opinion.
I think Santa-NK1 is male because Santa is male.

Here is what I think:
EoC: Neutral
King Slime: M
EoW: N
BoC: N
Skeletron: M
Queen Bee: F
WoF: Whatever the hell the Guide is.
Queen Slime: F
Twins: N
Destroyer: N
Amazon Prime: M
Plantera: F
Everscream: M
Santa-NK1: M
Ice Queen: F
Mourning Wood: M
Pumpking: M
Flying Dutchman: Gender fluid because S H I P. Oh wait, there is no water... Gendair I guess.
EoL: Simp Magnet
Golem: M
Martian Suser (not a typo): N
Dark mage: F
Ogre: M
Betsy: F
Lunatic Cultist: M
Moon Lord: M

My opinions on every boss-like enemy:
King Slime: 100% Male
Eye of Cthulhu: Literally an eye
EoW: Possibly female (Maybe Shadow Orbs are eggs?)
BoC: Literally a brain
Queen Bee: 100% Female
Skeletron: Male (I guess matching the Clothier?)
WoF: N/A
Queen Slime: 100% Female
All of the Mechs: N/A
Flying Dutchman: Ah, yes, the only valid gender: p i r a t e s h i p
Plantera: Female
Mourning Wood: Male ofc ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Pumpking: Male
Everscream: N/A
Santa-NK1: N/A
Ice Queen: Female
Golem: N/A
Martian Saucer: N/A
Dark Mage: ??? (Idk much about DD2 so it could be either M or F)
Ogre: Male
Betsy: Female
Lunatic Cultist: Male
Moon Lord: Incomprehensible

I like to think that Spazmatism is a boy and Retinazer is a girl
If I had to give them genders (which I don't really think they need bc they're literally eyeballs)
Ret would be male
Retinazer_%28Second_Form%29.png

And spaz would be female
Spazmatism_%28Second_Form%29.png

I'll leave the reasoning for this to you.

Retinazer and and spazmatism are bothe male I’ve always thought the eyes were male bc they come from Cthulhu who is a male
I personally believe Cthulhu's gender is completely incomprehensible, just as Cthulhu as a whole.

Also, the Twins are not Cthulhu's eyes, they're robotic re-creations.

Now, with the new Terraria update, three new female characters came to the game. And thanks to the bestiary and the lore, BoC, EoC, EoW, and Skeletron are organs of Cthulhu. And all mechanical ones are rebuilt to revive it. So that means Any gender we add to Cthulhu is the gender all of them have. I think WoF is female because it vomits that many parasites that some wouldn't be able to fit inside. But if they are freshly born, that would make more sense. When we think that the queen slime is female, the king is already easy to understand that is male. Nymphs ( :nymph: ) are already not human, so I don't think that they have males. They probably mate with rock golems.

Now, with the new Terraria update, three new female characters came to the game. And thanks to the bestiary and the lore, BoC, EoC, EoW, and Skeletron are organs of Cthulhu. And all mechanical ones are rebuilt to revive it. So that means Any gender we add to Cthulhu is the gender all of them have. I think WoF is female because it vomits that many parasites that some wouldn't be able to fit inside. But if they are freshly born, that would make more sense. When we think that the queen slime is female, the king is already easy to understand that is male. Nymphs ( :nymph: ) are already not human, so I don't think that they have males. They probably mate with rock golems.
Makes sense

I consider
Plantera, Queen Bee, Ice Queen, and maybe EoW female.
All others male. What do you think?
Also, let's ignore the fact that the mechs don't have genders.
Wait why is the EOW ”maybe“ female? She has “Empress” in the name

Ya, I was referring to the Eater of Worlds. I wrote that comment in 2014 so EoL wasn't exactly a thing :)

(Also holy :red:, I've been on this forum for way too long. I was 13 when I made that comment and now I'm almost 20. That's totally crazy, what a blast from the past!)
Well now I feel stupid

My apologies

Back
Top Bottom