The Last Post Wins!

Welp, I'm about to vibe hard for the daily challenge on Pixilart. I opened up several Bulbapedia tabs for reference pics, just in case I want to do that after.
Now let's see how much I've improved since December...

Hey folks, a quick interruption to remind everyone to be polite to each other, and if you think you’re better off not interacting with someone, just go ahead and use the ignore button - no need to announce or threaten. Also, a reminder that the rules here are for the entire site, that includes in PMs. If you are breaking the rules in PMs, you are still subject to the same consequences. And lastly, we don’t need any “horny“ talk on this site, whether it’s buried in a chat thread or in a PM.

If verbal warnings (such as this one) don’t deter the behavior, more serious actions such as warning points, or restrictions will need to be used. It’s not a threat, I just want you guys to be prepared so that when warning points or restrictions are put in place it won’t seem like they are coming by surprise.

And because this message would be bewildering without any context, I must quote a few examples. If you’re reading this, and your behavior fits into anything I mentioned above, consider yourself warned even if you didn’t get quoted.

Do about 100 people use them big whoop your the only one on these forums that use those. Why would I need anybody in my side also how would you know no one is on my side? I don't have to shut my mouth you have no control over me
If it's really that much of a problem than what makes that ignore button so hard to reach?
What, are your Elmo :red: fingers too fat?

Of course smh

Exactly
:red:ing dirty mind
Keep that in a pm

*Ahem*
Yeah I shouldnt be talking
Good thing you lost your memory 🙄

PLEASE IT HURTS AAAAAAAAA
You can't stop my horny EVER

Back
Top Bottom