Terraria State of the Game - June 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
really? ive never really crashed even with a 3ds xl. i can handle all bosses. Even pumpkin and frost moons.
i can on my 2ds too but that doesn’t mean that it isn’t outdated and can’t even get the updates wel enough
So yeah it doesn’t have to power to store it and use it most likely

really? ive never really crashed even with a 3ds xl. i can handle all bosses. Even pumpkin and frost moons.
I started on a launch model 3DS that my parents got me in 2011, so the DS itself made rounds before Terraria came out. I also had to replace things in that DS after little kids would drop it or break it (hinges are the WORST).

Edit: the game also would crash way into hardmode during or after the Plantera fight, and it was usually when I had wifi enabled.

I started on a launch model 3DS that my parents got me in 2011, so the DS itself made rounds before Terraria came out. I also had to replace things in that DS after little kids would drop it or break it (hinges are the WORST).

Edit: the game also would crash way into hardmode during or after the Plantera fight, and it was usually when I had wifi enabled.
my hinges already broke but i dont really care. so when i open my 3ds it just flops like one of those flat 2ds's

Someone said something along these lines a really long time ago back when they announced T-Mod loader to be dlc for pc
“relogic is giving the keys of the game to the players.”
with 1.4.2 and the T-mod loader progress this is almost achieved.
after Cross play is attempted (and hopefully achieved) the book of the Magnum Opus of Video Games, will be closed. Thank you for being a major part of my childhood.

Man these aren’t even exciting anymore :( pleeease reconsider and decide to release terraria otherworld??
They cancel that in 2018. And it never see the light of day ever again. We saw the gameplay only in trailers. That over about 3 years ago. Dude, it will never come out anymore. It gone. And it is for good reasons.
It wasn’t that they decided to cancel it and really it was just not working well I believe
I agree!

If you want to learn more on why they cancelled the game. Here is the thread from Loki back in 2018.Thread 'This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled' Terraria: Otherworld - This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom