The Last Post Wins!

2566d8b8-cd7c-414b-981f-00ddd9979a8d.gif

should I change the color of the part I'm trying to shade from dark greyish blue to gold or should I keep it the current color?

Wh-where’s that?
It s-sounds like a n-nice place…
It is, you get lots of pats
My homies Giyaraoifius, and his friend; .̸̴̶̸̵̴̷̸̶̵̷̶̶̸̸̵̵̵̵̵̴̷̶̵̷̴̴̷̷̶̵̸̷̵̷̸̢̢̨̡̡̡̢̢̢̢̨̧̨̢̧̧̧̢̧̡̢̡̢̨̧̧̧̨̨̢̨̨̡̧̢̢̢̨̢̨̢̧̧̧̧̢̡̧̢̡̧̨̧̨̡̧̨̢̨̨̧̧̡̡̧̡̡̧̡̢̧̨̧̨̡̧̨̧̡̡̧̨̨̡̡̢̢̡̧̡̨̡̢̢̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͇̣͈̖̰̙̯͈̖̲̫̖͈͎͕̻̝̫͙̻̲̩͙̫͉͍̰̯͇̘̥̥̮̖̦͔̘̤̦̳̗̰̖͇̖͔̙͕͓͙̼̖̫͙͍̥̺̗̺̪͎̦͓͓͇͍̰̖̜̮͎̪̫͎̖͖̥͚̳̟̘͚̱̹͕͚͕̺̲̲͖͉͕̫̼̞̘͉͖̻̣̺̥̹̤͕̣͙̻̺̰̫̗̯̯͕̼̘͍̦͖̠̥͔͍̥͔̝̳̞̬̲̞̮̯͓̞̜̣͎̯̹̭̖̬̺̳͖͈̥̦̣̬̱̭̺̹͈̰̟̙̗̩̭̲͙̱̫̳͇͚̼̘̙̥̝̫̗̺͍̫̟̜̮̠̬͉̗̪͍̲̦͈̫͈̬̥͕̘̠̭̺͔̰̪̘̗͕̰̰͓̱̺͕̩͚̳͈͙̫͖̖̦̳͚̩͕̠̥̞͓̱͕̖̪͉̱͉̜̞͖̬͉͚̩̯͓̜̼̦̹̦͎͇̪͎̺̮̣̲̝͓̱̯͔̞͎̗̝̲̞̫̲̤͍̞̲͖̖̠̠̳̠̜͙̞̺̖̰̘̝̯̙̠͍̰̝̬̮̹̳͇̥̩̫̯͓͕̬̣̘̙͔̖͎̹͍̼̜̖͇̳̲̗͚͈͇͉͙͈͙̝̗̜͉̙͈̬̼͖͈͖̹̩͉͙̙̮̱̘̻͕̟̲̭̮̻̥̲̭͉̹̝̮̪̬̼̪̳͙̺̫̖̖͎̠̜̥̰͈̱̹̙͓͔̦̪̱̲̝̥̣͕̥̗̻̻̥̺̝͖̬̬̻̱̭͕͎̦̮̤͙̙͔͈̩͙̤̫̪̮̞͕̹͔̤̬̜͇͔̣̤̻͎̺͖̱̟̪̩̤̲͉̘̞͎͈̖̲͔̲͕̺͖̲̪̞̜͍̲̯̤͕̥͎͎͖̥͔̜͓̖̠̤͈͎̗̰̠͇̝̳̲͉̹̜̪͔̼͈̖̰̝͚̘̣̠͕̮͇͙͕͎͙̝̬̜͔̞̪͔͍̤̳̙̘͚͔̹̜̰̞͈͖̰̟̙̬̪̦̠̲̫̙̝̤̟̘̖͔̩̙͉̗̫̩͚͕̙̙̘̟̼̤̤̺͔͇̹̣̞͔̬̮̞̤̠̲̲̬̞̟̘͈̪̝̺͚̣̩̘̪̥͈̜̻͍̙͇͇̟̻̙̩̺̬͙̘̞̩̟̝̹͓̘̹̹̖͍̥̥̲͓͇̪͚̟͉͎̱͖͕͙̤̭͚̣̝͈͈͔̳̤̖͉̪̰͎͈͍̗̩̟̦̟̘̟͚͉͇͉̻̱̦̬̞̺͙̘̝̩̤̦̤̫̹͚͕͎̜̯͕͙̥̤̙͕̼͉͍͈͚̺̱̣͔̥͇̖̭̪̪̥̝̱̞͓͓̟̺̳̬̺̪͖̭̞͕͙͈̹̣͎̗̝̜̩̯̭̥̻̩̪̞͓̯͙̲͙̰͔̜̯̤̹̙̪̤͖̜̻͚̺̗̹̠̳̱͔͇̤̣̝̣̯͙̫͓̬̲̥̲̗̪̼̯̬͚͖̳̠͇̦͍͈̹͙͇͈̖͚̞̺̮̳͉̮̦̩̫̭̠͓̟͔̜͕͎̞͍̖̩̻̮͈͈̗͖̝̰͙̜̞̖̻̲̱̳̜̼̱͚̯͈͍͉̹͓̣͓͙͇̼̜͉͖͙̠͉̦̘͖͖̼̱̳͓͍͈̜͇͙̜̯̖̜̠̞̭̹̺̱͚͕̝̱̟̣̘̩̲̹̖̺͉̤͕̱̳͇͇̭̹͙͇̠̫̮̝̻̯̗̹̭͔͓̞̠͚̦̺̣̭͇̘͚̮͈̼̼̟̞͍̹̮͔͖̥̗̥̼͓̯̪̬͎̬̳̼̱̉͌̀͛̀̓̌̌̆̓̀̓̑͐̆́̽̉̓̌̀͂̀̌̾͋͗̀̽͋͌͐̈́͒́̿̓̊̇͋̑̊͛̎̈́̓̆̄̈́̽̅̓̋͐̉̓̊̔̄͊͒͑̌̂̓̈̃͋̌́̓̓̈̈̾̍̃̀̽͑̈̐̈́͋̌̈́̄͐͗͒̆͋̅̈́̽̍̐̓͒̔̅̍̾̍̓͆̍̈́̅͆͆͑͐̽̀̿͊̇̆͐͒̍̎̄̄̐͐̎͆͐̆͋̎̌̆̐͛͒͂͛̋̓̃́̋̅̐͆̌̀̀͋̋͛̓̊́̀̎͐̔̔̅̂́̂̓̇͛͂̓̎̇͊́̍̇̂̏̐̔͆̅̊̓͊̀̈̿͐͗̾̉̽̽͐͑̍̈̓̋̀͒͊̈́̏̉̀̍͊̒̒̀͌̿͊̄́̿͑̌̈́̔̈̎̈́̏̄͐͑̅̈͆̍̒̓͒͗͊̏̈̽͒̏̓͒͑̈̈̈́̍̿͆͌̿́̊̋͋̾͆͛̀̽̆̓̂̀̒̾̎̿̅̎̉͐̋́̒̍͐̍͒̀̔̓̇͒͑́͌́̓͌͆̅̈́̈́͒̂͐͒̆̈́̄̄̂̓͊̓̆͆̿̆̈̑̍̔̊̈͐͒̈̂̓͗̒̊͂̋̌̍͂̐͂̓̋̓̋̔͗̉̇̍̄̅̂͗͊͒͐͒̔́͑̒͛̈́̑͑̓͋̃̆̀̀̀̾̋̒̉̈́̅͑̑̈́̑̾͋̓́̄͗̐̌̈̑̄̋̎̀̇̄̎̿͊̏̾̋̒̀͌̃̓̑́͒̏̓̆͊͑̆͐͐̑̿̈̑̈́̾̀͂̂̽̌̑̃̍́̆̃̀̍͑͋̀͛̈́̾͊̑͆͂͆̂̿̈́̈͆̇̎͛̾́͂͋͊͑̿̎͐́̈́͋́̅̎̉͋̈́̑́͛́̇͋͋͆̍̇̓̓̓̈̊̒͑̆͒͒̆̄̃̃̈́̽̈́̐͂̈̑̄͒̀̀̑̾͒̑̈́̿̍̆̈́͗͌̑̋͐̃͐̍̈́͐̉̓̓̽̓̄̓́̈́̈́͗̉̓͗͑͂͆͐͌̉́̄̅̓̎͒͂̈́̊̔̾͗̐́̀̒͒̀̇͛̾̆̿̎̽̂́͛̓͗̂̂̅̀́͗̈́̏̽̏͒́͆̓̽̾͑̄̔̈́̃͆́̂̓̄̎̏̾̃̒͋̇̋̓͋͌͂̀͑̑͆̉̊͒͌̓́̑́̎̈̈̐̏̾͒̑͌̎̌͌̍̃̊̊̔̋̅́̈́̋́͊̃́̽̀͌̎̓͒̆̊̒͋̍̎͋̊͌̈́̇́̓̿͛̎̓̇̅͆̔͂̓͆̿̋̓̈́̈́͒̐͐̓̀̎̀̉̃̾͗̊̒̆̔͌́͆̎͒͊̓̉̂͂̒͆͛̂̚͘͘͘̚̚͘̕͘͘͘͘̕͘̚̚̕̕̚̚̕̕̕͘̕̚̕̕̚̕̚͘̚̚̚̕͘͘̚̕͘̕͘̕͘͘̕͘̕͘̚̚̚̚͘͘̚͘̕̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ go there all the time

b94329c9-ee0d-4383-b7b1-ce4e7e4078ff.gif
aa40ae87-f349-4786-9f62-c0749a92b07a.gif

Last edited:
that's still pretty good
But my questions about my sprite are
How the :red: did I do that? I only put my music on at the end!
Why did I not think of this earlier?
And more

Back
Top Bottom