tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

Is it me but the gui messes up when i press the extension tools, the arrow disappears (the one to toggle gui visibility) and the extension tools dont pop up, and if you DO close the gui, it like, disappears, no arrow to toggle it, but the other tools still work.
Hm, which mods do you have that have extension tools? I guess I could test it. Also, sending client.log from a session where the error occurred would help

I have the Cheat extensions for Hero's/Cheat Sheet v0.1.3
but i think its fixed now, i also tried to disable everything except heros mod then but that still happened

i have no exact time srry lol

Attachments

• 2021-01-14-61.zip
    2.3 KB · Views: 173
  • 2021-01-14-62.zip
    2.7 KB · Views: 124
  • 2021-01-14-63.zip
    2.3 KB · Views: 110
  • 2021-01-14-64.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 129
I have the Cheat extensions for Hero's/Cheat Sheet v0.1.3
but i think its fixed now, i also tried to disable everything except heros mod then but that still happened

i have no exact time srry lol
Everything you sent me was server.log files, I would need the client.log file to figure out client bugs.

I'm not seeing any issues loading the CheatExtensions mod you have enabled, the buttons show on my end. You might want to try loading just heros and CheatExtensions, see if that works, if that works, then slowly enable and reload with more and more mods until you see the issue again, if you figure out which mod causes it to fail, let me know.

I'm not seeing any issues loading the CheatExtensions mod you have enabled, the buttons show on my end. You might want to try loading just heros and CheatExtensions, see if that works, if that works, then slowly enable and reload with more and more mods until you see the issue again, if you figure out which mod causes it to fail, let me know.
I found out why the gui is tripping when i press the extensions, its when you enlarge your ui scale by greater than 20% instantly (i think, because i tried increasing it bit by bit it worked fine) it goes back fine though when you turn it back to 100%

yo, can I install TModLoader inside the original Terraria? I tried sometimes, but I recognized that the .jar is missing and I can't install it. It is a feature and I'm dumb af or ir is some kind of problem?

yo, can I install TModLoader inside the original Terraria? I tried sometimes, but I recognized that the .jar is missing and I can't install it. It is a feature and I'm dumb af or ir is some kind of problem?
Tmodloader as of the moment doesn't work with the current vanilla terraria. Once its been updated properly it should then be usable with 1.4. Although to use it still will require others to download tmodloader as well.

To install tmodloader, find it on steam. If you want to play 1.4 content, that's not happening yet. tModLoader/tModLoader

I just told you, you edit the default group. You'll have to assign someone a different group if you want them to have more permissions.
Manually? So they share the same group as registered and not registered? Why can't it automatically assign a new default group when registered?

Manually? So they share the same group as registered and not registered? Why can't it automatically assign a new default group when registered?
because from the feedback I got, people wanted it that way. Registering is optional and free for anyone to do, so it would be useless to be more restrictive to un-logged in users.

Groups with ban, kick, teleport to player, and snoop inventories permissions can't use the "view connected players" tool, which means they can't do any of the aforementioned actions. Is this a bug or worked as intended?

P.S. it would be nice to have a hide/show tool bar hotkey in controls.

Groups with ban, kick, teleport to player, and snoop inventories permissions can't use the "view connected players" tool, which means they can't do any of the aforementioned actions. Is this a bug or worked as intended?

P.S. it would be nice to have a hide/show tool bar hotkey in controls.
it's a bug, yeah. A hotkey would be cool too, I think both of these suggestions are already on the issue tracker on github

I'm having a problem with the * Infinite Range * feature. She does not work. When activated, the blocks do not break and do not put.There are suggestions on how to solve this?

Back
Top Bottom