Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

Can always use more help on maps. Haven't been able to do much on them here at the end of the year... been too busy.

But yeah, show us what you can do, and we shall see.

Have you heard of N Terraria? Might be good to check out that mod if you're ever out of ideas.
I will be including pvp in a future release, but there are no plans to have complete support of pvp in the original release.
In that future release, adding a special type of block that disables pvp in said area (Only admins could place it) would be a good idea - say, in a 30x30 radius.

I love this! cant wait to try it out!
Great! :)

Is there any way I could help alpha/beta test
Maybe! Keep an eye on the thread for more information because currently we are not in alpha or beta testing

Have you heard of N Terraria? Might be good to check out that mod if you're ever out of ideas.

In that future release, adding a special type of block that disables pvp in said area (Only admins could place it) would be a good idea - say, in a 30x30 radius.
I know of N Terraria but haven't played. One of the goals of STW is to keep close ties with the original game. Something i think N Terraria kind of doesn't, but again i never played.

PvP areas will always be zoned or there will be special PvP only servers, at least that is the goal.

I'm depressed I can't try it now. It looks so good. I also DO wanna play with the community. This mod looks OP amazing.

This sounds interesting.

EDIT:
I wonder if it's possible to to that wrap -around thing to (a) single player map(s)

Last edited:
Ironskin
Ironskin.png
q6Oq9IG.png
2pDx2WR.png
Is9EF4G.png

Rage
Rage.png
JU0NiNt.png
zyQVaQi.png
bEOysDf.png

Ammores.